Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Will have a look at the pitch improvements. I don't see an visual differences as yet so I am hopeful it is playgame wise they have played with.
Interested to know if the pitch visually starts to change throughout the day or only at the end? The latter would be a bit disappointing. I'll start another "test" Test later on my lunch see how things look.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This patch has definitely taken it up another notch. Good going all involved. Starc and Hazlewood are nipping it around on a green pitch day one with two genuine nicks to slip and gully. Day 5 pitch looks the same but plays slower. A very very small and non representative survey but it is definitly a good step forward.

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup.. Ball is definitely is turning now. Let's see how AI plays the spinners.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Pitch friction 65 and ball 55. Bowled 3 overs with Shamsi and 2 with Markram. Dusty soft pitch after 20 overs

Wealey

ICC Board Member
This patch has definitely taken it up another notch. Good going all involved. Starc and Hazlewood are nipping it around on a green pitch day one with two genuine nicks to slip and gully. Day 5 pitch looks the same but plays slower. A very very small and non representative survey but it is definitly a good step forward.

Standard in my testing was much easier for the AI... they struggled on the grassy deck. My seamers we're beating the edge and taking the edge regularly.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Did you sim to day 5 potentially causing pitch to look same?

Excellent news on the nicks on green decks, not seen gully involved at all in this game till now.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Might wanna tone down frictions settings guys. The ball is really ripping sideways :laughter::laughter:

Users who are viewing this thread