Cricket Coach 2007 Bugs thread

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just had the cheating team bug where when u get 10th wicket they keep batting.

I bolwed first victoria got about 300runs.
then i batted an was bundled out cheaply for under 150 and was forced to follow on.
This time my team batted well and scored close to 500
SO victoria needed over 300runs to win the game
I get them down to 9 wickets with plenty of runs needed to win and about a session of play to go.
I get the final 10th wicket celebrate a great win only to find there still batting so i think hmm must have made a mistake it was only 8 down before.
get another wicket game still going
another wicket still playing etc etc
so i manged to go grab a screenshot when i went to change bowlers and lloked at there figures
counted the wickets and i had 14wickets :P
oh an victoria were still batting on
game ended in a draw as the days play closed.
Also got the output results from game it seems they put there 2 openers back in.

If u want screenshot or output file let me know
WHOA! Thats a major bug! I want to see a screen and a Output file! Thats bloody unbelievable!

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
output file isnt much help all it shows is that i got 10 wickets in 2nd innings with arnberger the opener as 1st wicket and also the 10th wicket.
and in their total for 2nd innings it says 9/297.

And i cant put screenshots up anywhere now coz i lost password to my bigpond site.

can email if u want

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I think Glenn said that's hard to do, to make both teams play international and domestic.

I found a data error, it says Yardy if left-arm medium, when he should be slow left arm. This may not be a mistake though, he is not slow and does not turn the ball...

!!Not!! Really,He used to be a Medium Pacer Earlier, Though Now He's a Spinner,He Spins The Ball Quite Well....Good, Did You See The Mohammed Yousuf Wicket when Pakistan Toured England..That's even monty couldn't have done at that instant..:p, Anyways Hopefully,Glenn gets a Good Patch Now....:D....!!!!....!!!!................

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
ah ok in advanced hadnt looked in there before
this is the screenshot sry had to scribble out created players names
Think i still got 2 or 3 more wickets in the 20mins remaining after taking this screenshot

Attachments

• wtfff.jpg
    wtfff.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 85

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bahaha! 14 Wickets! Thats a major bug, looks like your superhuman created players cleaned up:p

romannosejob

School Cricketer
game keeps crashing just before I select the world cup squad. I think there is a problem with world squads because the first one I played I was only allowed to select a 12 man squad when it said I needed 16.

I tried resigning and it worked ok, it moved on, so it seems if I want to keep playing this game I have to resign.

Last edited:

metallics2006

International Coach
has the gameplay bug been fixed? i mean the one that is responsible for the slow loading time?it was said that it could be fixed in a patch.

glenn

School Cricketer
in the 2008/09 season Australia play a test & one day game on the same day in Melbourne

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
has the gameplay bug been fixed? i mean the one that is responsible for the slow loading time?it was said that it could be fixed in a patch.

The gameplay 'bug' isn't really a bug as such. In 2006 the general feeling was that the match engine realism needed to be improved a bit. Therefore it was rewritten for 2007, and sure enough it has provided a much more realistic simulation.

Sadly though the price of this was speed, 2007 is a lot slower to come up with results, although they are very realistic. The reason for this is that lots of complex calculations were added to each and every ball bowled, to improve fielding and batsman intelligence (when deciding where to hit the ball). These complex calculations are run for every single ball in every single match, hence the slowness.

The question since the release of 2007 has been to find a way to keep the more accurate results, but somehow avoid doing so many complex calculations and thus speed the game up a bit. I'm currently working hard on this, and when a decent solution is found a new patch will be released.

Oli

Donners

School Cricketer
Does the database update at the Cricket Coach cause problems for other people? For me, it changes players retired from international cricket to only retired from ODIs, so Langer, McGrath and Warne get contracts for Australia!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
ah ok in advanced hadnt looked in there before
this is the screenshot sry had to scribble out created players names
Think i still got 2 or 3 more wickets in the 20mins remaining after taking this screenshot

MY SKIN!!!!.:D.:D.:D.:D.

BTT: Yes!, It Shows. Checking the bowler who got 4 For In 25.4 Overs, The Stamina is 74%, He Gave loads of runs too.

Can you post the Details of the Created Players? And 14 Wickets? Whaaaat?............................

Oh Yes!, I have found a bug too. This won't be a trouble for Oli.:p. But, I WAS Playing as India Vs Australia and it was the second innings of The Australian Side and they had a target to chase 258 or something.

But, Suddenly, The Scorecard was showing Australia required only 58 Runs to win the test match when they were only 20/3 or something And considering the fact that they required 238 Runs or More....

Then came The another Bug into the story when australia scored Those Buggy 58 runs and won the test match. But, When I saw the series Table, It shows India won that'' Test Match. But, There's Another thing that India scored 258 in their First Innings.... So, is the game showing me That The Aussies were chasing The Target India Has Made by playing 2 Innings?

I could have posted more info if i had saved that match And Series. But, Unfortunately, I didn't save it.:(.

I'm Confused.:what.

Any Fixes?

:D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread