attachment.php

Attachments

• cursor.bmp
    2.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Meet, i noticed that a few pages back you said that you would be able to make different overlays for different nations, how is this coming along?

Also, are you able to add new teams to this game, for example, we could make the Domestic teams for different nations, include the tournaments with them, and release them to be used in-game. If possible, how hard would this be to do?

kurtkz

Game Developer
Meet, i noticed that a few pages back you said that you would be able to make different overlays for different nations, how is this coming along?

Also, are you able to add new teams to this game, for example, we could make the Domestic teams for different nations, include the tournaments with them, and release them to be used in-game. If possible, how hard would this be to do?

Yes, harrisb, this functionality will be included in a future patch.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
We had a discussion via PM and decided against it.:)

----------

ATM many retired players are there, any chance for you to separate them?
I have an idea to sort it out.You create three rosters, in which one will contain the player's of 90's or even older if you want as still some of them likes to play with them.:pFor the second roster you can include the retired players, so to say teams which was there for 2004-2007?And the third one will contain all the players playing currently.:)

----------

suggestion-
Put a box at top left of the screen.The box will display the running between the batsman in it, as the main screen show the ball in the outfield.You can also show the runs which are expected to be taken at the edge of box.When there's a need of third umpire, you can show the replays in the main screen and the decision in the box.When a LBW decision is denied, you can put up a text-"Do you want to review it?" with the options of yes or no below the text.For UDRS option put an option for enabling it or disabling it for both tests and ODI's.So this box will be helpful for many purposes.If you want I can design it.;)

----------

For the clock you can put it below the box in digital form.:)

----------

It will also help removing the box at bottom right.So this box will serve as 4 in 1.:p

----------

Any chance for you to include crowds, though its still fine without them.:)Also can you include pitchads, different for different countries.Send me the files if you aren't able to do it and I will do it for you.:)

kurtkz

Game Developer
We had a discussion via PM and decided against it.:)

----------

ATM many retired players are there, any chance for you to separate them?
I have an idea to sort it out.You create three rosters, in which one will contain the player's of 90's or even older if you want as still some of them likes to play with them.:pFor the second roster you can include the retired players, so to say teams which was there for 2004-2007?And the third one will contain all the players playing currently.:)

----------

suggestion-
Put a box at top left of the screen.The box will display the running between the batsman in it, as the main screen show the ball in the outfield.You can also show the runs which are expected to be taken at the edge of box.When there's a need of third umpire, you can show the replays in the main screen and the decision in the box.When a LBW decision is denied, you can put up a text-"Do you want to review it?" with the options of yes or no below the text.For UDRS option put an option for enabling it or disabling it for both tests and ODI's.So this box will be helpful for many purposes.If you want I can design it.;)

----------

For the clock you can put it below the box in digital form.:)

----------

It will also help removing the box at bottom right.So this box will serve as 4 in 1.:p

Hey Meet, do you mind doing a screen mockup of your idea?

kurtkz

Game Developer

Excellent...if you could send me pitch ads, I'll add those into the game too. Crowds are definitely doable - I need graphics for that though. I'm going to make a push for proper sprites at some point in the future, but it's probably not going to happen right now. I want to focus on finishing the core of the game before I start to polish the graphics.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
IMO, rosters and player skills should be the last thing we should worry on. They can, I'm guessing, be easily changed once the gameplay is sorted out.

I'll download the latest update and try it in a bit.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
For the pitchads:
South Africa-Castle Lager
Australia-Vodafone
India-Airtel
Sri Lanka-Mobitel
England-Brit Insurance

I will tell about the others later on.:)

kurtkz

Game Developer
For the pitchads:
South Africa-Castle Lager
Australia-Vodafone
India-Airtel
Sri Lanka-Mobitel
England-Brit Insurance

I will tell about the others later on.:)

Thanks for the previous mockup - do you mind doing one more with the pitchads in place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread