Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshshah

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey mate how to add players? I added up Devendre bishoo following the other examples in the excel sheet, imported the player and it came 1 player imported but failed to find that player in the West Indies squad :(

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hey everyone,

sorry I haven't been online for a while, but work is keeping me busy and I haven't been able to work on the game as much as I'd like to. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things from Thursday and hopefully have a new update for you by Sunday evening.

@Harshshah: Thanks for the importer bug report - I'll take a look at that ASAP.

----------

@Harshshah: You mentioned in a previous post that you wanted certain batsmen to be labeled as openers, middle order, etc. This is currently in the game but I haven't filled in that data yet, so the AI just orders the batting from highest rating to lowest. If you want you can change it in the importer. The stats you're looking for are Preferred Batting Position and Preferred Bowling Position. 0 = opener, 10 = last man in.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hi everyone,

first off - apologies for not replying to everyone's messages, real life got in the way.

Secondly, I've stopped development on this game as I just don't have time to work on it at the moment. I'm not abandoning the project, just shelving it for now.

I'll upload the last of my updates tomorrow. It won't fix anything major, but should fix a few bugs that prevent you from enjoying it fully...hopefully :)

Cheers
Kurt

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
anyone got an alternate update 35 download the one on the first page is no longer working.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hey guys,

update 36 is in the first post.

Cheers
Kurt

PS To import players, make sure you also update the teams-players.csv file. Then click on Import Teams and you'll find the new players in the game :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Before downloading, Kurt, does this now work on Win Vista 64 bit? I might want to use it for FC simulation. So, can you please tell me if I could add my own custom teams and play a tournament? Will the stats, etc. be stored?

kurtkz

Game Developer
Before downloading, Kurt, does this now work on Win Vista 64 bit? I might want to use it for FC simulation. So, can you please tell me if I could add my own custom teams and play a tournament? Will the stats, etc. be stored?

Yup, should work just fine - I can run it on my Win 7 64bit laptop. Also, you can add players and teams and they'll show up in the game. You can create custom tournaments in the game too.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright, nice. I'm hoping this would be the FC sim for my league then. Will try it out. Stats? Also, any key or something needed?

kurtkz

Game Developer
@User2010: Nah, click on Trial. I've removed the time restriction but forgot to remove that screen.

EDIT: also, tournament stats can be exported now.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for all the help. Nice to see this go to such a level. I need some more help though. Do you have the editor or the thing by which I can add my teams?

kurtkz

Game Developer
@User2010: Unfortunately, I didn't have time to write proper editors. Instead there's an importer (Importer.exe) and a bunch of .csv files.

1. Complete the information in the .csv files - it should be pretty self-explanatory, but feel free to ask me anything.

2. Make sure overwrite is unchecked

3. Click on import players

4. Make sure overwrite is checked

5. Click on import teams

6. Start the game and you should see the new teams and players

Also, when you simulate games you'll find "commentary" in the commentary folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread