Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
T20 franchise sounds interesting

I go with series, right now there are some T20 franchise leagues going on. Why not in other way .? Never mind. What do you think .?
I am preparing players list for a T20 league... let's see if i complete the successful season, than we can convert that in to full fledged all 3 format league...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Will you be able to do both? Hectic workload running three leagues at once (PC T20 + T20I + New league).
Once team and players are added in CH, it become easy to run multiple leagues... yes adding and preparing players list is hectic job... So that's why I hold my self back... Once I update the women's players in simulator, than I start the new one...

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys i'm thinking to held a tournament i have not decided its name yet but there will 4 teams including India, Pakistan , England and Australia. The question is will you guys participate there will be 14 man squad you just have to tell the team name which you want to join.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys i'm thinking to held a tournament i have not decided its name yet but there will 4 teams including India, Pakistan , England and Australia. The question is will you guys participate there will be 14 man squad you just have to tell the team name which you want to join.
I am thinking to play this tournament in Ashes Cricket 2009 i'll add the players in the team which they will join I will post the results by taking a screenshot.

Users who are viewing this thread