MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't like the way the computer always gets off to a flier, when the batsman are supposed to be unsettled.
It's Cricket Revolution's way of doing difficulty, and it breaks the game for me, it just isn't fun when you have no real way of attacking the computer besides tactics like pitching on the stumps and hoping for a mistake.

The reason it probably can't be effectively patched is that if you made the AI play fair, it'd be way too easy because the AI itself is rather dumb in its tactics.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1st i was thoughting why that not working on Cr Now i got reasion that Due to Cricket power ... as they update Skip system i know next step will be no ball i mean shot ball no ball and free hit system.i am fully hope that they will update that system too....

Khubaib

School Cricketer
What to do?
I am recieving this error "visitor unable to join"
i have forwarded the port too...

inventor_1996

School Cricketer
hi everyone...
i want to play cricket revolution online,
i have registered myself, and when i try to login in-game, it says that i dont have the proper version......what does this mean?
i have even downloaded and applied all the patches available...
please help!!!

rahul_zlpr

School Cricketer
Hi Guys

i JUST BOUGHT CRICKET REVOLUTION FROM STEAM 2 DAYS BACK I INSTALLED THE GAME BUT WHEN I TRY TO REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE CRICKET REVOLUTION.COM I AM UNABLE TO REGISTER AND IT DIRECTS ME TO A PAGE WHICH DISPLAYS MAILBOX NOT FOUND I GUESS THE SITE IS DOWN OR WHAT please help me out
I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE

faizangmc

Club Captain
Cricket revolution is back online!!

I have written step by step details with screenshots on how to play it on this group of cricket game lovers on fb. Do check it. This is not spam or any advertisment..
Its simply a small community of players who are playing cricket revolution too online so that you can have matchups. So i posted there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricketgame/

Once our admins approve your request to join.. You can see the tutorial and play.

Enjoy! Get your money's worth!

Last edited:

Zidi

School Cricketer
I can't play online. Can someone help me I get this pop up saying 'Cannot Connect unable to find server'. I live in the UK if that makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread