DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: n/a
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground: Xtreme Circle
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes completely.
Bug description (detail): @HBK619 or @mikeymerren , could you inspect this ground and let me know what is wrong? We can make some changes to the ground. Its only this ground that i have downloaded that the game crashes. Its created by @Ali.
We'll look into it.

Platform: ps4
Game Mode: casual
Match Type: all
Get Best Teams used: manually downloaded
Ground:n/a
Over Count:n/a
Issue (one line description): players statistics not recording
Bug description (detail): after any match the players statistics dont seem to be changing. Example: I Played an odi, used a bowler who had never bowled, took 2 wickets. After the game was completed i checked his stats and nothing had changed, Still all zeros. I'm yet to have a players stats update for any game that has been played.
Also, i played a TEST between aus and pak, and it showed matt renshaws 1st class average etc as opposed to his test, which should have been 0, he hadnt played a game yet.

I did notice though that stats seemed to be updating in career mode, well, local teams and mine were.

Hope i explained that well enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Mode: career (womens)
Match Type: t20
Get Best Teams used:no
Ground:
Over Count:15
Issue (one line description): missed caught and bowled ended up running 7
Bug description (detail):
Was bowling in career mode, had a ball hit back, missed the catch it rolled down to long off but no fielders went after it until it stopped just inside the boundary, then when they did finally pick it up they threw back to the stumps, wicketkeeper let it rollpast down to fine leg, batman ran 7!

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Mode: any
Match Type: any
Get Best Teams used:no
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Saved adboards and fence logo in downloaded stadium get reset after application exit and start
I set the stadium adboard logos along with fence logo save the stadium and play. All looks as per saved but oncd i exit the game quit the application and start the application again all adboard fence logo reset to default Instead of my saved adborads and fence logo.

20161220_013449.jpg
20161220_013449.jpg
Please fill in the following details (where applicable) and make a post if you have experienced a bug/glitch/issue in DBC17.

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Casual/Competition
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI - etc..
Teams used:downloaded
Ground: all grounds
Over Count: twice at the last over of the match, at the begening too the
error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ....offline
Bug description (detail): CE-34878-0 error asking to update application 1. 2 was already installed. Broadcast camera missing while batting training. One more bug I noticed playing a backfoot shot towards thirdman with the batsman playing a pull shot in broadcast mode. Ai dropping too manny easy catches.

Attachments

• IMG-20161219-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20161219-WA0002.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 115
]Platform: Ps4
Game Mode: ALL
Match Type: ALL
Get Best Teams used: downloaded
Ground: All
Over Count: various
Issue (one line description):offline

Bug description (detail)-CE-34878-0 error and the game is crashing number of times. Few other glitches are broadcast camera missing in batting training, feilding ai drops easy catches and the feilders should run faster while chasing the ball, 360 degree shots are not proper as as when you want to play the ball in backfoot towards thirdman the batsman plays a pull shot, one major graphics glitch in broadcast camera when the bowler is bowling his some portion of hair dissapears a major graphics glitch.
20161220_013449.jpg

Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Five5
Teams used: Australia vs India (Pretty sure my team was original the other players was downloaded) & Australia vs some minor nation (Again mine original and his pretty sure was original too)
Ground: Aus vs India was at Bradman oval, didn't take note of the second one sorry.
Over Count: Australia vs India after I bowled first and the 5 overs ended. The second one was after I won the game, It counted on my record but no trophy popped up either
Issue (one line description): Game comes up with a Blue screen and PlayStation error message. Takes me back to the PS4 dashboard.
Bug description (detail): Sorry guys, I'll have to pay more attention next time it happens. An Error has occurred in the following application is all I recall.

Match Type: Odi
Teams used: Out of the box vs downloaded team
Ground: MCG
Over Count: 3rd delivery of an over though don't recall the exact over
Issue (one line description): Batsmen changed ends on stumping appeal
Bug description (detail): Batsman A was on strike against a spinner and missed a flick. The wkt keeper collected the ball and appealed for the stumping. The decision was referred to the 3rd umpire and the call was not out. When the game resumed on the 4th delivery of the over Batsman A was now at the non-striker end and the non-striker was taking the strike. I hadn't attemped a run prior to the stumping nor had I pressed any other button.

Match Type: Odi
Teams used: Out of the box vs downloaded team
Ground: MCG
Over Count: Don't recall
Issue (one line description): Incorrect overthrows
Bug description (detail): Couple of errors on overthrows...
1. Striker hit a shot and took off for a single. Fielder collected the ball and threw at the stumps and missed. The ball went for overthrows but instead of 5 runs added to the total only 4 were added.
2. In another instance striker hit the ball for a single and the ensuing overthrow for 4 resulted in 5 runs being awarded. But the striker was back on strike the next delivery even though the batsmen had changed ends and 5 runs were awarded.

It looks like the incorrect overthrows from DBC 14 have persisted in DBC 17.

Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used: India (downloaded team)
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description):Wicket keeper diving to catch throws from fielders
Out of 100 throws to the keeper, 95 of them were caught by diving. I have seen keeper running to the middle of the pitch or somewhere wide to collect the ball being thrown by fielders. if the logic exists and implemented, why not implement for all the throws. If the ball is thrown wide, the keeper has to move away from the stumps before the ball reaches, instead the keeper stays close to the stumps and dives in the last second to collect it.

Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Issue (one line description): Fielder stands in middle of the throw being thrown from boundary line.
Bug description (detail): when a ball is being thrown by a fielder from boundary line, the fielder who's standing in the path of ball, fails to collect/give-way to the ball, resulting in the ball hitting the fielder and gets deflected.

Teams used: NA
Ground:
NA
Issue (one line description): Smoothen the edges in stadium details (graphics)
Bug description (detail): Smoothen the edges in stadium details (graphics)

Match Type: Test
Teams used: Aus and NZ
Ground: SCG
Over Count: ~50 in third innings of a match
Issue (one line description): Scorecard forgets not out batsmen after closure of an innings.
Bug description (detail): After the end of each innings, the scorecard doesn't show the scores of not out batsmen.

Match Type: Test
Teams used: Aus and NZ
Ground: SCG
Over Count: ~50 in third innings of a match
Issue (one line description): Crash on declaration
Bug description (detail): The game crashes after a declaration has been cued.

Match Type: Across all formats
Teams used: Out of the box as well as downloaded teams
Ground: Most probably a downloaded one
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Framerate issues
Bug description (detail): Framerate drops and the game skips frames when the bowler bowls in which essentially makes batting impossible. I think this most probably happens when you play matches in downloaded stadiums.
Edit: Majority of framerate issues occur when you play in user created stadiums but there were a few rare instances where the framerate dropped in out of the box stadiums as the bowler was running in and about to bowl delivery to the batsman.

Last edited:
Match Type: FIVE5
Teams used: ENGLAND WOMEN V SCOTLAND WOMEN
Ground: England
Over Count: 0-5
Issue (one line description): Catch / Commentary error
Bug description (detail): I played a helicopter shot using L1,L2 and down, was caught at fine leg hands up but wasn't given out, game just played on. Coomentary said it was a maiden when I scored 7 or so and also it said so and so, the pace bowler coming back on but it was the first time she'd bowled.

Many thanks for efforts, gameplay is great. Hopefully batsman stuck at non-striker's end, game crashing at innings break and career stats sorted and we're on our way. Many thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread