DBC 17 Online difficulty is awesome now after patch 2

Yes bro. It's sort of a good thing too. Now we know some of the issues of a great series. If they are fixed, i'll play it actively like the previous game. And PC players will also buy it without issues so @kushari and co. Won't have these bugs/glitches/problems in their first experience :)

Of-course everything will get fixed in due time, the game has not even released officially. We should trust BAS always, spl considering their track record & support in the past. So the tone of the complain was not classy in my humble opinion.

Remember how dbc14 was when it came out? Ba proved their commitment and loyalty to their product with many many patches so lets just all calm down and at least let them get feedback from as many people as possible: constructively and with respect.....remember this is their baby....enjoy the game at least and be grateful you can play it already

Well It seems like you're one of those who likes playing career mode only... what are you even doing here then lol? And 6-7 guys in our community are playing the game atm, we have seen footage and talked to them. Our friendship is very good, so we know what we're talking about. Kindly go play the game and don't comment on a topic you are not interested in. Thank you. We love Dbc thats why we want @BigAntStudios to improve so more ppl can buy it.

I am here because I support the game and was interested to see why it was "THE WORST". I want everyone to be happy but the title of this thread was shocking and the first post offered nothing. It was about 10 posts in before we got something good that could actually be useful to BigAnt. Hyperbolic thread titles offer nothing. As as even been noted because its been changed.

Yes you want the best for the game, yes you want to be supportive however THINK about it. BA and Ross welcome feedback, we have all seen that. Ross and his team will gloss over the sort of thing offered in here originally which is counter productive to what you are trying to achieve.

And to be completely frank, I just felt like calling bs on the unsubstantiated bit.

Well Well Well, I dont need to go that road because this post has been created to fetch some positive results rather then unnecessary arguments, hence will leave you to explore the online world of DBC in case you have missed out in the last 3 years.

lol. As I said above, this post was created with nothing.

Remember how dbc14 was when it came out? Ba proved their commitment and loyalty to their product with many many patches so lets just all calm down and at least let them get feedback from as many people as possible: constructively and with respect.....remember this is their baby....

Amen!

Best way according to me is to report or post with bullet points and be straight to point..Not post how you feel and how it could have been just -[The issue] needs to get better because [reason behind] ,such things become easier to keep a note of...

Like till now:
-Fielding editor needs to get a quicker access.
-The difficulty levels are not available, all matches are being played on Amateur.

and so on...

much online deficiencies detected so far in the thread, thx for renaming thread.. now hoping a word from bigant officals regarding all that at least a consolation a plan to patch it as per their track record in dbc 14.... ross mattt duphine any one.... at least dbc17 is not a nightmare if not better than dbc14.....like worst nightmare of ashes13 after ashes 09,,,,,wt we can do for bigants is that we all will buy the game to support them .hope thy respond to feedback from fans

much online deficiencies detected so far in the thread, thx for renaming thread.. now hoping a word from bigant officals regarding all that at least a consolation a plan to patch it as per their track record in dbc 14.... ross mattt duphine any one.... at least dbc17 is not a nightmare if not better than dbc14.....like worst nightmare of ashes13 after ashes 09
Now go and knock their doors...Its not even officially released, that is on 15-16 dec..So we can now compile all the issues for them to note it easily...

Online game play worst in dbc 17..

Agreed... this is a biggest game changer for the entire online community who have always played the game on legend mode... we dont want another ea sports types..m sure this may have happened by mistake and game mode need to be added to online asap... big ants u have rocked so far and m sure we wont be disappointed.. kindly update us

this place sometimes is just..... ugh

It's not that bad! It did get constructive later on, relax!

Exactly my point. BigAnt shouldn't have to read through multiple pages of either overly emotive, or painfully vague comments just to reach the actual feedback.

State the issue - 'it appears as though amateur is the only difficulty level available. Can other difficulty levels be added?' - and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread