Status
Not open for further replies.

PriyanshLamba

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks MattW ! :D But please once give a preview of my kit that I have posted above.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Now the game has been released on PC, I think we should have a downloads forum so we can share mods more easily

Lets just wait until there's an official way mods are going to be handled and/or maybe a master replacement program that does that for us without having to manually place files, which is difficult for many and requires a lot of steps. Patience, no need to start creating whole forums just yet...

D

Deleted member 9102

Lets just wait until there's an official way mods are going to be handled and/or maybe a master replacement program that does that for us without having to manually place files, which is difficult for many and requires a lot of steps. Patience, no need to start creating whole forums just yet...
That's fair enough - I just thought it would make things more organised and easier to peruse even at this early stage.

At the minute it seems like we have just this thread, which is 25 pages long and I haven't been following so it's difficult for me to get up to speed on how things are progressing on the modding front. It would also prevent any new threads regarding modding filling up the discussion forum.

There's no rush though and I'm sure the admins are on top of it :).

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last night's patch updated the system to see changes live, as it was in CA, anyone should now be able to do their own previews with the game.

We are working through the issues with Steam's online mode, after that we will go back to paying some attention to the mods.

MJT1994

Club Captain
So I quickly made these simple logos for Australia and England. They are only for the small in-match logos as shown for the moment. Does anyone want me to make them the rest of the countries.

Attachments

• 2014-06-27_00002.jpg
    2014-06-27_00002.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 2014-06-27_00004.jpg
    2014-06-27_00004.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 181

ContoCricketer

Club Cricketer
So I quickly made these simple logos for Australia and England. They are only for the small in-match logos as shown for the moment. Does anyone want me to make them the rest of the countries.

Great work! Look really nice.
Can't wait to implement these into my game

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
so it's difficult for me to get up to speed on how things are progressing on the modding front

Slowly. We'll get into it once we're done enjoying it.

Juggernaut

School Cricketer
Wow, the game's keeping me busy the whole summer. So will the modding. Anything on the scoreboards? I'm actually more interested on the 'broadcast feel' if you know what I mean. Great work everyone! :clap
Thanks!

Last edited:

frediskin

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Some great stuff here guys!!

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looking at these I think i have to get a PC Copy.
PS3 version will not see all these mods OR my patience will die on me :facepalm

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
@MattW - many thanks for the UI logos, they look fantastic - the emblems are a bit touch and go, like you say - some look brilliant, but others less so, depending on how much they fit with the colours of the kit they're on I suppose. Will you be altering these further at any point? For example, the Australia logo from shrenik's ODI kit seems to blend much better with the rest of the kit in my opinion, whereas the colour saturation on some of yours are quite strong, which makes them stand out a bit too much, if that makes sense? I hope I don't sound ungrateful, because obviously it's not my work, and if there were no improvements, I'd still accept it, but just wondered if this was a work in progress, or if you were going to leave it as it is - big thanks for uploading the logos and stuff anyway, it's nice to get them in the game from the start! :)

One slight problem in that the emblem for Bangladesh doesn't come up for me on the shirts/hats. It's there on the user interface, but not on the kit. Am I missing anything?

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
One slight problem in that the emblem for Bangladesh doesn't come up for me on the shirts/hats. It's there on the user interface, but not on the kit. Am I missing anything?
Ah, the file is named wrong. Go into the textures\characters\emblems folder and remove the second underscore from the f_bangl_.dds file.

Certainly something I'll do more work on.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Ah, the file is named wrong. Go into the textures\characters\emblems folder and remove the second underscore from the f_bangl_.dds file.

Certainly something I'll do more work on.

Hmmm...Done but it's still not showing up - weird...all the others have worked fine and updated instantly whenever...

Glad to hear there will be updates on the way anyway! Keep us posted - I'm just trying to get as much set up as possible before I start playing. My Steam account says I've been on it for 12 hours, and I haven't even got as far as Practice Mode yet, haha! :lol

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm just trying to get as much set up as possible before I start playing
One thing I'd do is make sure no teams have the same logo as another team. A few of the T20 league teams duplicate based on what teams I downloaded.

Yeah - I can't seem to figure out the Bangladesh logo, not sure why it's not working.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
One thing I'd do is make sure no teams have the same logo as another team. A few of the T20 league teams duplicate based on what teams I downloaded.

Yeah - I can't seem to figure out the Bangladesh logo, not sure why it's not working.

Thanks - yeah, I got all the downloading done last night, but since then it's been a case of going through, fixing duplicates, making sure all the kits and lists are right, basically getting everything as uniform as possible and so on. There seems to be a good amount of diversity in the logos from what I've seen, though I don't know how many there are - I'll have a quick sweep through and check those too before I get going anyway. :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread