mumbai3.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 58
  • mumbai4.png
    mumbai4.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 62

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It seems the Bangladesh emblem (on the kit) can't be replaced for some reason. Very odd.

DanDango

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
xgjlgp.jpg

zslevl.jpg

rm4nqa.jpg

KP_Nuts

Club Captain
Um well yeah, I thought attempting Hampshire's T20 Kit would be easy!! Took me 2 hours on this poor attempt of a top!

Attachments

• hamsphireT20.PNG
    hamsphireT20.PNG
    73.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

barto3568

School Cricketer
It seems the Bangladesh emblem (on the kit) can't be replaced for some reason. Very odd.

I have the same problem, every other team is ok but not them. Might have something to do with the file path reading f_bangl_ and not f_bangl like the rest of the national teams are.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have the same problem, every other team is ok but not them. Might have something to do with the file path reading f_bangl_ and not f_bangl like the rest of the national teams are.

@HBK619 please find the correct texture name.

Alberts

International Coach
@HBK619 please find the correct texture name.

Yeah, it seems that neither f_bangl_.dds nor f_bangl.dds (copied directly from the other files) works for it. The rest work well.

As a side question, is the mipmapping in the dds files for the emblems used in anything particular? I can replicate it for those files, but they seem to work fine without it.

I'd guess it's just for those particular files as they're used for rendering on objects that have variable distances (i.e. on players) while most of the others are static on the screen (as in badges on selection screens).

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, it seems that neither f_bangl_.dds nor f_bangl.dds (copied directly from the other files) works for it. The rest work well.
We've found the issue, as you said @Alberts, it was reading the wrong file name. We'll be pushing a fix for this very soon.

shrenik

International Coach
@BigAntStudios Hey Ross, is it possible to have a custom nomenclature for the modified (additional) kit patterns? Something like this:

pattern_teamname_kittype.dds

pattern: current, modern, etc.
teamname: aus, eng, nzl, ban, ind, etc. (you can have the game acquire these names from the initials of the teams)
kittype: test, odi, odiaway, t20, t20away, odiwc and t20wc.

For example: modern_aus_odi.dds for the australian home kit; modern_aus_odiwc.dds for the australian world cup kit and so on.

This would cover the different kit types for all the teams in game and obviate overwriting of the patterns

ameresh

School Cricketer
@BigAntStudios Hey Ross, is it possible to have a custom nomenclature for the modified (additional) kit patterns? Something like this:

pattern_teamname_kittype.dds

pattern: current, modern, etc.
teamname: aus, eng, nzl, ban, ind, etc. (you can have the game acquire these names from the initials of the teams)
kittype: test, odi, odiaway, t20, t20away, odiwc and t20wc.

For example: modern_aus_odi.dds for the australian home kit; modern_aus_odiwc.dds for the australian world cup kit and so on.

This would cover the different kit types for all the teams in game and obviate overwriting of the patterns

Yea if that is available it will be more effective in editing

frediskin

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
nz.PNG

Hey Guys, I was wondering if I could have some help, i have made the NZ ODI Jersey (obviously looks bad with the colours) but can someone tell me how to create the kit so i get the colours correct? at the moment i just have the normal colours in the template of the black and blue of the NZ kit, but obviously i have to do something different with my colours, so can someone help me out please?

Thanks

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
If you share the dds file I can take a look. My initial hunch would be it is due to the alpha channel not being set up correctly (that is, anything that appears as black on your file - the fourth colour option in the Academy, would need to appear as white in the Alpha channel)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Good job as a first pass... be interested to know where you got the source-image for the designs from though :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread