DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM actually sent me a new model of bat to celebrate the addition of mods to the Academy -
xol17dV.jpg

kwQRyOq.jpg

hi guys does this mean that we could get this on the PS3?

Oh boy! This looks really exciting :clap

Last edited:
Will This modifying bats will be available on patch#2 to for consoles- I have manage to download the demo what do I do from there to modify these bats?????????????????? I don't see no zip file pls help???

Will This modifying bats will be available on patch#2 to for consoles- I have manage to download the demo what do I do from there to modify these bats?????????????????? I don't see no zip file pls help???

ross has advised not going to be possible on consoles to share edits due to issues with sony and MS for now anyway

I did download the dds converter, I am not very good in these I would like if someone could just help me out pls...DDS Converter I selected the Image and on the target folder I selected cricket academy and then converted it is that the right way???

Anybody mind uploading a created bat just so I can get an idea on how the template works well? Using the defaults isn't doing it for me

I have just made the Chennai Super Kings kit design and sponsor logo by editing pattern_00_col.dds & uni_loop_dark.dds.

attachment.php

@Ross after the game release,Is there will be a any other way to edit things in game or Should we bring everything via cricket academy only like this?

:clap

----------

Classic! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread