MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just modding the logos on the kit - the full colour board logos turn out well, while things like the Kiwi and English boards don't.
Ni6H6fp.jpg

SGBSGEw.jpg

D

Dutch

Guys anyone please help...What tools do u need for modding?! E.g photoshop what? Etc???

For full human body modding a pair of Tweezers and a giblit hook is a starting point... After that just loads of etc......

D

Dutch

On a serious note, so I can stop asking the question. Please.

Look mate, there is plenty of info in this thread and someone has written a tutorial and there is that ol' fashion thing called google.......have a look around and figure it out. There; no need to ask the question anymore.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On a serious note, so I can stop asking the question. Please.

If you have photoshop then it is enough you may need a plugin to covert directX files one member did a tutorial for this with link to a free plugin or exporter.

Apart from that you need internet to download new version of CA and if you are not willing to paint everything then you have to download logos and all of that.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But from where do i download these mods and where do i paste them? Is it going to be confusing like Ashes 09 mods replacement or as easy as Cricket 07. Could someone probably post a detailed tutorial about the same?

Hapeteers

Club Cricketer
Hi Guys

First one completed alone without help from "grkrama".

Great Tut.

Attachments

• GNK.png
    GNK.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 201
  • GNK 2.png
    GNK 2.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Loving the gray nicolls bat, I hope BA can find a way for the mods to work on console, great work from you modders!

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
All these mods are looking really impressive! There's always a good reward for waiting to all you PC guys. Crossing my fingers in hope that console mods will be in Patch 3, but nevertheless eager to see vision of the mods when the PC releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread