DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I just occasionally look in on this thread to get impressed by the brilliant work by these talented guys and then leave depressed knowing we won't see any of it on PS3 or Xbox 360. Amazing work though guys.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The Hardest hitting Bat in the world, now in DBC 14.Much Thanks to Mattw for ingame screenshots.

Awesome looking bat...Will use it for career player if modded items are made available to PS3...:D

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Illegal as fearsome tweak though, like these:

Kookaburra_Beast.jpg

Kahuna_Icon.jpg

Shane109

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Haven't logged in for a while so had no idea that there was even a mod comp running, would've tried to come up with something decent for it if i saw it sooner.

Anyway, here are a few bats i made while mucking around the other day.

My personal bat
0QdRqWy.jpg

A Bubble for the old school fans (wanted to make the 99/00-ish Bubble i had before i upgraded but couldn't find any decent pictures of the stickers)
9GB89fi.jpg

A WIP of a Crows bat, trying something different. Still looks a bit bland though so needs a little something extra.
SDgElQZ.jpg

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
These bats are stunning! Well done guys! I have no idea how to do this but i'm going to try to do a Hell 4 Leather hattori as i have one of them! :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I challenge someone to perfect the stripes on the sleeves using the Current_01 style template. It is bloody impossible. The warping on the sleeves is compltely unmanagable for that template. The Modern_01 template is so easy to use...it's just a pity that the jumper/vest is the wrong version for that template.

D2jSrKK.png

b3tikoT.png

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We're not into face making yet, right? I'd surely be keen to have a go at it, once we're able to discover the template for it.

Some amazing work here btw.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Face making is not required as the options in the academy are enough to come real close to the actual faces. Many have made some very good faces already via the academy.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I haven't been following through so I've no idea why we're not allowed to edit the face template yet.
@User2010 - I had no idea about that, I'll surely look around and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread