DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9102

Anyone been able to get modded stumps to appear ingame? No matter what I try, the default ones are used.
@BigAntStudios @HBK619
Seems that quite a few things aren't being read properly by the game - the ball sponsor, bat wood and stump textures from my experience, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Hapeteers

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys

Maybe some will find it useful and others not.

I made a simple Worksheet for me to use to make sure that I don't overwrite any of the existing Mods/Textures/Tops ect.

What I'm doing is when I "download" a mod, I first make sure that the Texture that were used for it, isn't all ready in use by another one that I created/downloaded. If it is, I rename the textures to match the ones that aren't in use. I then update the Worksheet for future use.

Like I said, some might find it useful and some not, but yeah.

I've inserted the RSA Domestic Emblems/clubicons from my earlier post to see witch logo's I used for them.

Thank you

Attachments

• Worksheet DBC 14.xlsx
    27.5 KB · Views: 38

Radical

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Zealand ODI & T20 Kit Preview. so we've got all kits of international teams except WI, SRI. will do the West indies ODI kit next..:thumbs

Note: The England ODI&T20 Kit Updated with new pattern and separated sponsor and jumper. Download from Post #48.

7FPqlC5.png

There is a SRI kit released in few pages before. Any ETA on BAN kit?

Last edited:

Barney

School Cricketer
As the post above mentions, if you have used 'Get Best' you'll need to make the following changes:

Delhi Daredevils => Z-Shield
Mumbai => XCC
Royal Challengers => YCC
Middlesex => X-Shield
Northampton => ZCC

If you have used another version of the teams (even the originals) then you may have to finally pick the right badges for each team.

Hi Albert

Quite used to modding games but still getting to grips with DBC14. Have got your logos in the game except the incorrect Northampton etc as above. Could you explain EXACTLY what I need to do to get the correct logo for the teams above. I did use @get Best@ I am afraid.

Thanks

Ricco_M

Club Captain
Hi Albert

Quite used to modding games but still getting to grips with DBC14. Have got your logos in the game except the incorrect Northampton etc as above. Could you explain EXACTLY what I need to do to get the correct logo for the teams above. I did use @get Best@ I am afraid.

Thanks

I think you just have to manually change them by running the game going into --> BD Academy --> Teams -->Team Manager --> then select the teams to edit ie first on the list Delhi Daredevils --> Identity --> Team icon --> and scroll through and select the new icon (listed alphabetically so DD is under Z and then save).

Ijust done this myself and it works and so Big thanks to Alberts for doing this - the real icons gives the game a better feel :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
New Zealand ODI & T20 Kit Preview. so we've got all kits of international teams except WI, SRI. will do the West indies ODI kit next..:thumbs

Note: The England ODI&T20 Kit Updated with new pattern and separated sponsor and jumper. Download from Post #48.

7FPqlC5.png
The England t20 shirt is wrong, should be on the current 2 shirt and there's no stripes on it.
_74992920_malinga_hales_pa.jpg

Barney

School Cricketer
I think you just have to manually change them by running the game going into --> BD Academy --> Teams -->Team Manager --> then select the teams to edit ie first on the list Delhi Daredevils --> Identity --> Team icon --> and scroll through and select the new icon (listed alphabetically so DD is under Z and then save).

Ijust done this myself and it works and so Big thanks to Alberts for doing this - the real icons gives the game a better feel :)

Thanks mate, had just finally figured it out so was just coming on to update my post. Appreciate your time anyway, thanks.

Can't wait for the mod kits to start coming :)

Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
Hi Albert

Thanks

You need to go into the cricket academy, edit the team through the identity tab and change the badge for the team to theirs manually.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
attachment.php

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 bit of help needed here, the ball sponsors and bat wood texture file when replaced doesn't seem to be recognized by the game.

discussed here

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...69-quick-tut-get-modding-dbc-cavalier_col.zip

Anyone been able to get modded stumps to appear ingame? No matter what I try, the default ones are used.
@BigAntStudios @HBK619
Seems that quite a few things aren't being read properly by the game - the ball sponsor, bat wood and stump textures from my experience, unless I'm doing something wrong.
Looking into it now.

Last edited:

BruceWayne

School Cricketer
Excuse me for my ignorance, but these mods, changes are only possible to add and use on the PC version of the game, right?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Any idea to why the sponsors arent showing when trying to set up any kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread