India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
41zs8np8q9mraahfg.jpg

ShadowXFX

School Cricketer
Good day all

Sorry for asking here, didn't want to start a new thread for a small question. I would just like too know about these mods, where can I download them from etc?

Thanks

Hooper

ICC Board Member
First post buddy.. thats if theyve been released. A lot of these in here are just previews of future work.

Most of the kits Ive downloaded from the front page come with installation instructions.. if you go step by step you should be able to do it. :thumbs

Alberts

International Coach
Good day all

Sorry for asking here, didn't want to start a new thread for a small question. I would just like too know about these mods, where can I download them from etc?

Thanks

The original post has a few of them listed with links to the posts with them attached.

What are you looking for mod wise exactly. At this point modding for the game isn't exactly finalised and there are some issues, particularly with kits. As most assets are used more than once, replacing kits will tend to make that the kit for more than one team. There are also issues with the colouring.

I made a badge pack (search my name on the OP) which replaces all the generic ones that come on the original game (including the cropped, emblems and HUD ones), but that still takes some manual changes. Again, anything now is just a stop gap until we know exactly what we're going to have to work with long term.

Kmillz98

Club Captain
The grove

Attachments

• Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    206.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot (77).png
    Screenshot (77).png
    232.4 KB · Views: 89
  • core_col.rar
    116 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ShadowXFX

School Cricketer

I wasn't really interested about the game but after watching videos and seeing it can be modded, it seems worth it. Alright thank for the input.

Hoping in the near future names, badges, kits will be available to download as a mod pack perhaps :)

Alberts

International Coach

I wasn't really interested about the game but after watching videos and seeing it can be modded, it seems worth it. Alright thank for the input.

Hoping in the near future names, badges, kits will be available to download as a mod pack perhaps :)

The names get fixed by using the 'Get Best' feature when starting the name. The pack I made fixes the badges. The kits don't actually look too bad with the emblems fixed, although the real ones would be nice.

n8618686

Pirate
pakistan odi and t20 kit

satish_Kumar great make Pakistan kit odi t20 Wait download.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
At least they are enough to enjoy realistic game!:cheers good

Status