DBC14 PC Specifications

ok thanks , but that sounds small , looks like they super compressed it . :p

The game itself will probably give you 60% of the framerate you get in the nets, based on the difference on my PC.

You want the game running at 60FPS, so you'd need to be getting 90+ in the nets to be comfortable. If you can't get to 60FPS in the nets, give up.

I'm easily getting that. The FPS (with vSync off) reaches 150+ many times.

And to help Matt's case here, those who are confused about whether their machine is good enough to run this game or not, just check here - Don Bradman Cricket 14 system requirements | Can I Run Don Bradman Cricket 14

How is my PC guys i7 4 G ram, Nvidia geforce with cuba 530 i think. I know i can run the game but can i max out.:spy

I pass easy but my card is a little old at 2 years or so, maybe high as my ps3 but my brother has a better pc than me so i will see it maxed soon. Thanks mate.:thumbs

Yeah i used that and i have more than enough! :) Used fraps in nets too often over 250fps don't know if program was messing up but oh well :) Also have my Xbox one controller installed for my PC all ready now for the 26th :D

Last edited:
So after being told that if the nets ran on your computer that the full game would, this has now changed?? My laptop ran the nets pretty smoothly but only recorded 30 fps on fraps.

Quick! Escape to an actual desktop PC while you still can!

Yep, that should be good.
Thanks Matt.

I know, I should really get a desktop! But I live in Russia now so I'll probably only get a desktop once I'm back in the UK (if ever).

Cheers. Can't wait to play the game! :D

So after being told that if the nets ran on your computer that the full game would, this has now changed?? My laptop ran the nets pretty smoothly but only recorded 30 fps on fraps.

Question is who were you listening too. Most people with a half a brain were saying if the PC/Laptop ran the nets with a high frame rate (60+) then you'd expect it to run the game at least ok (~30fps). Exactly what Matt recently said when he compared frame rate of CA Nets on his PC and the PC build of the full game.

Question is who were you listening too. Most people with a half a brain were saying if the PC/Laptop ran the nets with a high frame rate (60+) then you'd expect it to run the game at least ok (~30fps). Exactly what Matt recently said when he compared frame rate of CA Nets on his PC and the PC build of the full game.

I've been following this game since is was announced, and it was Ross who quoted this. My half a brain can remember that much. We are not all computer savvy and there is no need for such a narky reply.

You should be okay if you turn down all the graphics options and still have an enjoyable experience.

Got the game to run at 29 fps after turning off vsync low settings etc.. Man the game is seriously good if u got a great PC

----------

Excellet controls .. Using Xbox 1 Controller

@cooks1st100 My laptop does the same framerate as you in fraps but the game itself runs really nicely with everything switched on so my guess is you will be fine....

@cooks1st100 My laptop does the same framerate as you in fraps but the game itself runs really nicely with everything switched on so my guess is you will be fine....

you got the game too??

what about 25fps at everything on but aa off @low resolution....?
i hav bought gt 640 but my cpu is 2.7ghz dual core and 4gig ram
any suggustions other than buying? :-P

Users who are viewing this thread