DBC14 PC Specifications

Cheers Dutch, lets face it I'm going to take the risk and buy it anyhow. As I've said the last update I DLed (94d I think) ran smoothly in comparison to the earlier versions, where there would quite often be a delay between the sound of the bowling machine firing the ball and the ball actually being bowled as well as a few stutters. Fingers crossed......

you got the game too??

what about 25fps at everything on but aa off @low resolution....?
i hav bought gt 640 but my cpu is 2.7ghz dual core and 4gig ram
any suggustions other than buying? :-P

update the nvidia drivers

All I can say is that I wont get to play this game for which I waited for 11 months(26th July to 26th June) my graphics card is not up to the mark which results in investing more money for buying the game (nearly 9000 INR) so I would wait for some more months and know the minimum requirements of GTA V PC so that I can upgrade my PC and buy the game then. I wish the very best for ross who has been instrumental in this game production and also communicating with the PC community.

alright thanks :-)
i read on internet that we can overclock cpu e5400 easily to 3.3 ghz on stock fan and i knw nothing about overclocking can anyone help??

Yes....dont! If you do not know what you are doing.....leave it alone. Seriously!

Yes....dont! If you do not know what you are doing.....leave it alone. Seriously!

alright
but what if game lags or doesnt give me a nice experiance despite spending money on gpu?
will gpu cover for cpu in this case?

Cannot wait to get this game for pc,dont think my current pc will handle the game very well though.
Currently in the process of having a pc built up just for this game as i think the game is fantastic.
Any know how much a widescreen monitor will cost btw?

alright
but what if game lags or doesnt give me a nice experiance despite spending money on gpu?
will gpu cover for cpu in this case?

I would say wait till you have the game and see what the experience is and take it from there.....you can lower a lot of the settings and perhaps get a decent game.....we have to accept as well that we dont all have computers that can run things at top notch....

Definitely don't try overclocking if you don't have any idea about it. I haven't even tried it myself, and I consider myself pretty good with computers

ok thanks
my best friend has this game on ps3 and i was hoping tu atleast get the game that decent will wait it out 4;5 days and will go for steam downlod will ask for help if need be so...
ithink this cummunity is more helpful than any and i have not even been spanked like many other newbies so cheers

can in run on intel hd 3000 i have i3 processor and 4gb ram on low settings????? the same laptop runs fifa 14 at 60fps on high rendering quality????????????????

can in run on intel hd 3000 i have i3 processor and 4gb ram on low settings????? the same laptop runs fifa 14 at 60fps on high rendering quality????????????????

Some games purely base on processor power and some require good graphic card, you can't compare any 2 games, sorry you can't run this game on your system.(even if it runs you can't really enjoy playing)

Please tell whether my configuration is enough to play DBC 14 happily.

Please Matt, tell me.. Yesterday only, I bought, PROCESSOR : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30 GHz, RAM : 4GB DDR3, GRAPHICAL CARD : NVIDIA Geforce GT 610.. Can I play the game?

Thanks in Advance..

Last edited:
Can I play the game?
You just meet the minimum requirement for graphics. It should run, but you will need to lower most of the graphics options to the minimum.

No Intel graphics are listed as compatible.

The FIFA 14 recommended requirements are below the DBC14 minimum requirements in some ways, so they aren't comparable.

Users who are viewing this thread