DBC17 Any further patching or fullstop

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
i have said that i am correct in not buying DBC17 then how come you can ask this question?

Have you played it? It’s a yes or no.

Interesting that you’re so confident in calling crap if you haven’t played it.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First buy DBC17 and play then only make a comment either positive or negative. Without buying it how can one deserved to talk in that way.Its my personal opinion, and not want to hurt anyone.

Cuzer

Club Cricketer
I pre ordered DBC17 and paid a fortune for the privilege
It's been unplayable from launch and the patches have barely improved things, career mode is a mess, my favourite format

I came into DBC14 late and thought it was one of the best games I ever played, couldn't wait for 17 and it's sat gathering dust for months now, real shame and a disappointment from Big Ant to give up on it when not fixed

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don Bradman is not a license that Big Ant Studios hold.
It's a shame that the developer is not gonna support the game anymore when they clearly know there are hell a lot of problems both online and offline.

Good luck with Ashes

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I pre ordered DBC17 and paid a fortune for the privilege
It's been unplayable from launch and the patches have barely improved things, career mode is a mess, my favourite format

I came into DBC14 late and thought it was one of the best games I ever played, couldn't wait for 17 and it's sat gathering dust for months now, real shame and a disappointment from Big Ant to give up on it when not fixed
Not up to BigAnt, they have to deal with a publisher, which probably pulled the plug! (The Publisher probably owns the DBC rights not BigAnt)

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
It's a shame that the developer is not gonna support the game anymore when they clearly know there are hell a lot of problems both online and offline.

Good luck with Ashes

It's hard to support a game you no longer own, nor have a licence to modify... It's up to the publisher to release patches. While I'm as disappointed as many others, BA seem to have been put in a dilly of a pickle and TruBlu pulled the plug after a 6 months support cycle. Blame TB for it's current state rather than BA as I don't blame BA for not working for free.

I look forward to seeing what BA can do with the shackles off, but won't be buying it day 1 unfortunately.

*edit* perhaps it was about the time BA secured the Ashes rights that TB pulled the plug, and understandably so if that's the case... this is all just speculation in my head though

Users who are viewing this thread