DBC17 "EARNED STATS"

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I'm unsure what is meant by 'earned' stats... Is the stats from in game matches only?

I.e. Bradman's average is 99.99 but I go and get 100 not out with him in game and his average then goes to 100??

Thanks for tolerating my ignorance

I think people mean that if they play a casual Test as England and select uncapped Liam Livingstone and he scores 21 and 29 when they play their next Test they want to see him walk out with stats at the bottom saying Matches 1 Innings 2 Runs 50 Top Score 29 and Average 25... or create a team of say your mates and see their stats / performances saved after every match so you can follow progress and be motivated to improve e.g.: batting average.

But yes like you say. You play as England and players stats update and change like the real thing so if Joe Root has say 3000 Test runs @ ave of 50.00 and you play a Test and score a pair that ave drops and saves and updates as per performances every match.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It would be great if they give option of showing stats in game either like current or earned.

Mainly there is separate Earned stats in game menu where we can see and check which player coming on top based on earned stats as you explained wrt avg/rums/wkts/100s and so on just like DBC14.

.... when they play their next Test they want to see him walk out with stats at the bottom saying Matches 1 Innings 2 Runs 50 Top Score 29 and Average 25....

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This was a feature in dbc14. It was removed from dbc17. It's not a bug it was actually removed. I doubt that it woukd be re-added even if there was a patch 5 (and I dont thibk there will be).

But I believe they recognise removing it was a mistake and it should be restored in the next game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But I believe they recognise removing it was a mistake and it should be restored in the next game.
Does this mean you anticipate there will be another iteration (perhaps insider information)? Don't get me wrong, I would love that more than anything but isn't it too early to predict that?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does this mean you anticipate there will be another iteration (perhaps insider information)? Don't get me wrong, I would love that more than anything but isn't it too early to predict that?

Well unless or until they say they won't be then yes I assume there will be another game

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Even i have noticed the saved stats are not updating after playing a game or competition match and it still shows stats as macth before. Are these hardcoded as my asumption was the stats must be update at least like if x player HS 45 and i scored 70 then it must be updated as x player HS score 70.

Isn't like that after patch4?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Even i have noticed the saved stats are not updating after playing a game or competition match and it still shows stats as macth before. Are these hardcoded as my asumption was the stats must be update at least like if x player HS 45 and i scored 70 then it must be updated as x player HS score 70.

Isn't like that after patch4?
no

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Then if its not like that then BA dont know we have espn cricinfo to see player stats :D

Users who are viewing this thread