Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0905
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: 5 overs
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): When I try to invite someone or someone invites me for online play, the game gets stuck on invitation.
Bug description (detail): When I try to invite someone or someone invites me for online play, the game gets stuck on invitation. Online play used to work but since today my game gets stuck every now and then when I invite someone or someone invites me. I don't think the problem is with my PC because other people game gets stuck too according to them.

manoharalla

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): Game gets blurry time to time.
Bug description (detail): Game gets blurry time to time. On replays it looks fine. And major problem is my steam chat window also getting effected when this game was on which is not happening with other games . Its getting back to normal after quitting this game. I thinks it has something to do with the refresh rate(i'm not sure). This problem was in the previous versions of this game too. 20170123233128_1.jpg 20170123233149_1.jpg 20170123233352_1.jpg 20170124_214531.jpg 20170124_214651.jpg
On a different matter when i am throwing to keeper from boundary line , if some fielder gets on the way, he collects the ball and no matter how i try i can only throw it to the bowling end, if i try to keeper he is throwing the ball back to the same fielder on the boundary line.

** Pressing ALT+TAB or ALT+ENT fixing the blurred vision. Thanks to rkrama

Attachments

• config.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 106
  • dx.dat
    66.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

DavidTheMan

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Club Side
Ground:
Over Count: cant remember
Issue (one line description): Desision Reviewed with inside edge
Bug description (detail): My player was given LBW by the umpire. I reviewed the decision because of a faint inside edge. The snicko did show the edge but the umpire did not overturn the decision and I was still given out LBW. The decision should have been overturned.

Paul7890

School Cricketer
Match Type: 5 over
Teams used: South Africa & India
Ground: Can't recall
Issue (one line description): Fielding clock doesn't stop
Bug description (detail): The fielding clock continues to tick down after you have set your field. Meaning you have used your 30 seconds up for the over because the counter remains on 1 second at the top of the screen throughout the over

Issue (one line description): Conceded 8 runs off 1 ball
Bug description (detail): Pretty much just conceded 8 runs off 1 ball, the ball was hit for 4.

Issue (one line description): Putting too many fielders outside the circle gives invalid line message
Bug description (detail): This might not necessarily be a full on bug. But the game in the top right will tell you something like 'invalid line' when you set more than the allowed fielders outside the circle.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Match Type: First class
Teams used: Tamil Nadu vs Himachal Pradesh
Ground: N/A
Over Count: 76.1 [2nd innings]
Issue (one line description): AI took a break after I bowled 1 ball in that over. and 2 other thing in same match
Bug description (detail):
Mentioning the issues in the same match:
-AI took a break which was the leaving to pavilion cutscene after I bowled the 1st ball with 4 overs left in the day.
-After they came back I bowled that over and simmed after the next over by AI they finished the day [That was day 4] and Day 5 started which was a bug.Should be a day 4 match.
-In Day 5 I bowled the second over of the day with the scorecard saying 98 overs left for the day but the match ended in a draw after the next over.

So here,
-Day 5 being started is an error.
-Match completed with the right amount of overs [so this isnt an issue]
Scorecard pic for reference

20170125142827_1.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Teams used: Tamil Nadu vs Himachal Pradesh
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): AI WK pushed the career player out of the crease.
Bug description (detail): AI WK pushed the player character out of the crease while that running and stumping animation.Luckily was slightly in to be given not out at the time of hitting the stumps..Pic for reference..

Things to rectify:
-WK and bowler always having the the take and hit animation instead of this run and throw one.
-Ability to get back better into the crease.

20170125132933_1.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Teams used: TamilNadu vs Goa
Over Count: 54.1
Issue (one line description):
Game crashed when was looking at an overthrow replay.
Bug description (detail): There was a throw to WK when I was bowling and the mid off fielder threw the ball to WK who was away from the take standing a side and there were 2 slips standing along who did not take any effort to catch the ball..So wanted to see the replay to take a pic to report that here and right on pressing replay option it opened and crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:

EhsanShah556

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Match Type: 5 overs
Issue (one line description): I can't get my wins and points on leadership board
Bug description (detail): As stated above, I can't upload my wins or points gained through other medium on leadership.

ramsaijanapana

Club Cricketer
Teams used: Every match
Ground: every ground
Over Count: almost every decision screen during every replay
weird mixed up image
Bug description (detail): wierd mixed up image. All the players and umpire embedded into one person with many bodies and faces overlapped each other.
DBC 17 wierd love - Album on Imgur

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 152

papalazarou

Club Captain
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: ODI Day/Night
Teams used: England v Zimbabwe
Ground: Sussex Oval
Over Count: 39.1
Issue (one line description): Rain delay without any sign of rain.
Bug description (detail): Zimbabwe's innings (batting first) were suddenly cut short without any sign of rain or rain clouds. Also during the evening innings (floodlights on) the sun refused to go to fully down and hung there near the horizon no longer emitting any light!

D

Deleted member 119607

Game Mode: all
Match Type: all
Teams used: N/A
Over Count:N/A
partnership
Bug description (detail) partnership is not recording wides and no balls[DOUBLEPOST=1485392244][/DOUBLEPOST]Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0905
Issue (one line description): leg bye

Bug description (detail) umpire calls leg bye a bye[DOUBLEPOST=1485392326][/DOUBLEPOST]Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0905
Issue (one line description): statistics

Bug description (detail) statistics of players are not being recorded in casual mode and competition mode and i don't know about tour mode.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Game Mode: Casual & career & tour (in matches)
Match Type: T20 & test
Ground:
Scarborough this time but has happens at many grounds
Over Count:
Happens at different times
Stuttering & Frame Drops **NEW INFO**
Bug description (detail): When in matches I'm running at about 140-160 fps super smooth but i notice sometimes before i run in to bowl sometimes my frames are at 97 (GPU Load Drops from 100% to 70's) and the game is very stuttery when running into bowl and continues on until i close the game. Sometimes continues even after a restart of the whole computer. But this time when it started playing up i clicked task manager on the other screen to see whats happening & it fixed my issue with frames by just simply clicking on the other screen. The issue kept coming back once it started however. I can go many overs 30-40 without a problem but sometimes it happens right away.. Seems random.. No real pattern to when it does it. I do run 2 monitors 1 @ 1440p 144 refresh rate & 1080p @60 refresh. Spec's are below in my signature. Sorry for posting in here again about this but i noticed how i kind of got around the issue so i thought i should post. Maybe of use for you to see if there's any thing can be done. If you have any questions please PM me. Thank you

PashaBoi

School Cricketer
Match Type: ODI/T20I/Tests
Teams used:
Pakistan
Over Count:
N/A
International matches stats not available.
Bug description (detail): I can't see my career player's international stats. In the statictics page of my player all I see if First Class, One Day, T20 and 'Others'(Club cricket I think). Also, when I'm playing for Pakistan in career mode, I see my First Class, List A and T20 stats instead of Tests, ODI and T20I stats respectively.

Attachments

• 20170125231526_1.jpg
    20170125231526_1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 106

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Game Mode: Casual(AI vs AI)
Teams used: Custom Created
Issue (one line description): Non boundaries become automatic boundaries
Bug description (detail): The bowl slow down near(but far enough) boundary rope and when a fielder reach it to stop the bowl goes for boundary in an unrealistic speed.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0887
Game Mode: Casual
Teams used: Kings XI Punjab & Kolkata Knightriders
Ground: Random
Over Count: 0.1 over
Issue (one line description): AI responsiveness to different situations.
Bug description (detail): I have played a lot of casual T20 matches, and in every game I have noticed a similar pattern in AI batting i.e it will attack only in first 6 overs and then right throughout twenty overs it will play pretty much defensive cricket. Even in the last 5 overs of an innings the AI won't try to maximize. It becomes worst while chasing, the AI won't at all response to the growing asking rate which actually takes away all the excitement from the game. This was the same problem in DBC14 regardless on which difficulty you play on. While playing as a bowler I would want the AI to make me change my strategies in middle overs and again during end overs. I don't feel the need to hurl yorkers in end overs because I know the AI will hardly try to clear the boundaries. After the end of first 6 overs I can bowl with the same field for he rest 14 overs because the AI hardly forces you to make changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread