DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

P

PVFCashley

Game feels so much smoother now, but still some weird AI decisions.
Just played t20 against pune and stokes never bowled.

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there a option to copy uniform from the academy when searching for a team and assign it the team in team editor? Like a copy paste job?

cricfan90

School Cricketer
Thanks BA for the patch. New broadcast cameras look good.. However, they are not available yet in training mode under Batting Camera. I hoped this was addressed as part of the PC updates.

graham

Club Captain
Are people wiping Don bradman 17 off Ps4 and starting again?
Can anyone tell me should i start again , it means a lot of work but if the game plays better well worth it ?
I have not really started any career or much else being waiting for patch 4.

P

PVFCashley

Can anyone tell me should i start again , it means a lot of work but if the game plays better well worth it ?

I deleted nothing and it worked great.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I intend not to delete anything. It took me tens of hours to get my teams, players and kits just right and don't intend to start again unless Big ant specifically state that we need to. I suggest you do the same and in case you are facing issues then maybe go for the "clean slate" option but don't do it right off the bat.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I deleted all my saved data completely and downloaded all teams using get best. I didn't face any logo issue but I get the custom stadium full message. Not a big deal for me just reporting.
yeah just delete all the stadiums and download the ones u want and reassign to yr teams ;)

RickLions

School Cricketer
Hi all installed patch 4 for ps4 hoping this would be fixed..has anybody else been driven mad by choosing a single fielder....moving himl, pressing x or apply to all....only to find that player is now in a completely different position to the one chosen? Why cant you click where the player should field and thats where he goes???? I have no active restrictions showing. This drives me mad, obviously there could be something I am doing wrong but doubtful. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread