DBC17 Patch 3 Now Available on PS4/Xbox One

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You need to be signed in to PSN so the game can check that all signed in profiles have user generated content privileges. Issues arise usually due to a second controller signed in with a local account.
Yeah my internet seemed to be acting up yesterday. I didn't face the issue today.

DMenon

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm finding the lineups in Career really annoying. I'm playing for Australia and we toured India WITHOUT a spin bowler. Love to see a change. Maybe make it 2 Opening batsman 3 batsman (top order and middle order) (and maybe if there is a batting all rounder better than one of the batsman in the top order and middle order) 1 all rounder 1 wicket keeper 4 bowlers (1 spinner) (1 bowling all rounder if better than one of the bowlers).

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'm finding the lineups in Career really annoying. I'm playing for Australia and we toured India WITHOUT a spin bowler. Love to see a change. Maybe make it 2 Opening batsman 3 batsman (top order and middle order) (and maybe if there is a batting all rounder better than one of the batsman in the top order and middle order) 1 all rounder 1 wicket keeper 4 bowlers (1 spinner) (1 bowling all rounder if better than one of the bowlers).

I'm playing for Victoria and Maxwell is the highest rated player on the team yet he is 12th man which is extremely odd.

border33

Club Captain
I'm playing for Victoria and Maxwell is the highest rated player on the team yet he is 12th man which is extremely odd.
Could it be possible that you've taken his 'place' in the team? I assume he's an all rounder?

knockedin

Club Captain
The reason behind this is their batting order, I think maxwell is a "Top order" which means he can only bat 1-4, even then though he is probably a higher rated player. Although his batting rating might not be as high as the current top 4, maybe check it out, I know that i went through all aus domestic teams and updated their batting order

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
The reason behind this is their batting order, I think maxwell is a "Top order" which means he can only bat 1-4, even then though he is probably a higher rated player. Although his batting rating might not be as high as the current top 4, maybe check it out, I know that i went through all aus domestic teams and updated their batting order
Thanks mate, I'll take a look. Hopefully I'll become captain soon and make the change.

Akif Anver

School Cricketer
Hello all,
I am completely new to the online downloading and PSN.
can anyone suggest me that the patch is downloaded by itself or do we have to follow a certain procedure?

Benspursfan

School Cricketer
Benspursfan - think you are spot on about the game personally.

Have you had any issues getting selected since patch 3 given you've waited to start a career till then?

Thanks Gingers Ninja - good name by the way!

I've played 2 seasons in career mode and have been made captain of the local Hampshire team I'm playing for and getting attention from counties, but it's still early days. Why, is there an issue with this?

If anyone wants to play online feel free to connect with me on PSN - I have the same username.

Akif Anver

School Cricketer
can anyone please help me with this.
when i started playing the game i clicked on "yes do it" when it asked to replace the teams.
but only the logos and stadium names have been changed.
how can i replace the players and teams.
really need help with this.

D

Dutch

can anyone please help me with this.
when i started playing the game i clicked on "yes do it" when it asked to replace the teams.
but only the logos and stadium names have been changed.
how can i replace the players and teams.
really need help with this.
I f I understand what you are asking: you will need to go into the academy and download those teams you want by looking at each team and seeing if it suits your requirements...so many users for example have uploaded an Indian team but only a few are correctly linked and with the right bats etc......you will need to look in the academy thread here for help and pointers.....

Akif Anver

School Cricketer
So do we need to download it individually?
I f I understand what you are asking: you will need to go into the academy and download those teams you want by looking at each team and seeing if it suits your requirements...so many users for example have uploaded an Indian team but only a few are correctly linked and with the right bats etc......you will need to look in the academy thread here for help and pointers.....

D

Dutch

So do we need to download it individually?
If you mean individual teams yes: get best isnt actually the best teams. There are much better creations: in this firum section you will find an acadamy section where you can find the creators of some excellent stuff: then you can search in acadamey using their user name and download their teams.

Users who are viewing this thread