DBC17 Patch 3 Now Available on PS4/Xbox One

D

Deleted member 149013

Planet Cricket is a extremely very sad sight to see which makes you lose the enthusiasm to even begin to read posts, because you know it won’t be long before the next irritating, irrational complaint is made.

BA are less involved than ever and in all honesty I do not blame them. Well with a closer look at 17, certainly looks like people’s suggestions plus feedback was added to the game. So unfortunately yet they’re a certain few ungrateful little shits still hellbent on trolling, because it’s what it is, yes.

I would be very surprised if another DBC game is ever made again which in itself is a horrible overwhelming sad thought to have.

Benspursfan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Planet Cricket is a extremely very sad sight to see which makes you lose the enthusiasm to even begin to read posts, because you know it won’t be long before the next irritating, irrational complaint is made.

BA are less involved than ever and in all honesty I do not blame them. Well with a closer look at 17, certainly looks like people’s suggestions plus feedback was added to the game. So unfortunately yet they’re a certain few ungrateful little shits still hellbent on trolling, because it’s what it is, yes.

I would be very surprised if another DBC game is ever made again which in itself is a horrible overwhelming sad thought to have.

I couldn't agree more with you Dakota. I got the game at Christmas but after seeing all of the issues thought I'd wait until patch 3 came out before playing the game. I've started a career and have to say that I'm loving it overall. Field changes without me realising can be annoying, but i think that's because players get out between my overs, and the field setting resets for new batsman, but I might be wrong?

The game has really come on since DBC 2014, the graphics are much improved in my opinion, the way fielders catch and field is a lot better. It's not perfect, but it's massively improved and that needs to be acknowledged. I'm enjoying the batting, there is a lot to learn but it feels good. I have yet to play about with the game play sliders, but there is plenty of time for that.

I honestly had very low expectations after all of the negative posts and complaints, and I'm glad I waited until patch 3, but I am loving it. The new interface is great as well.

If you consider the support provided for DBC 14 in terms of the patches and then the improvements here, I'm quite amazed by the bitching on here. Yes, there are issues, but they are working on them. Christ, look at what EA were able to produce back in the day, and they never provided any additional support. Look at what codemasters were able to do, compared with this it was shite! This is the best cricket game franchise ever!! The quality of the game, the depth, the options, the ongoing support. I've been playing cricket games since Graham Gooch cricket on the Commodore 64, so I've been around the block and have seen the progression over 30 odd years. Seriously guys, for an indie developer to produce a game of this overall quality, it's superb.

Also, just look at the number of things they've introduced since DBC 14, things that this community have asked for. It might be that they tried to bite off more than they could chew, but that's because they want to give you the best game possible. These guys are gamers, just like you and me, they want to make the best game possible! Look at the progression of FIFA over the years and the things they add and compare it with what Big Ant have done with one new game. It's a massive undertaking, you need to see that!

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer

I'm proper loving this game on my ps4. The more I play the better it gets. I'd be gutted if BA pulled the plug on DB games. Itll be like boxing...no games anywhere!

Gingers Ninja

School Cricketer
I couldn't agree more with you Dakota. I got the game at Christmas but after seeing all of the issues thought I'd wait until patch 3 came out before playing the game. I've started a career and have to say that I'm loving it overall. Field changes without me realising can be annoying, but i think that's because players get out between my overs, and the field setting resets for new batsman, but I might be wrong?

The game has really come on since DBC 2014, the graphics are much improved in my opinion, the way fielders catch and field is a lot better. It's not perfect, but it's massively improved and that needs to be acknowledged. I'm enjoying the batting, there is a lot to learn but it feels good. I have yet to play about with the game play sliders, but there is plenty of time for that.

I honestly had very low expectations after all of the negative posts and complaints, and I'm glad I waited until patch 3, but I am loving it. The new interface is great as well.

If you consider the support provided for DBC 14 in terms of the patches and then the improvements here, I'm quite amazed by the bitching on here. Yes, there are issues, but they are working on them. Christ, look at what EA were able to produce back in the day, and they never provided any additional support. Look at what codemasters were able to do, compared with this it was shite! This is the best cricket game franchise ever!! The quality of the game, the depth, the options, the ongoing support. I've been playing cricket games since Graham Gooch cricket on the Commodore 64, so I've been around the block and have seen the progression over 30 odd years. Seriously guys, for an indie developer to produce a game of this overall quality, it's superb.

Also, just look at the number of things they've introduced since DBC 14, things that this community have asked for. It might be that they tried to bite off more than they could chew, but that's because they want to give you the best game possible. These guys are gamers, just like you and me, they want to make the best game possible! Look at the progression of FIFA over the years and the things they add and compare it with what Big Ant have done with one new game. It's a massive undertaking, you need to see that!

Benspursfan - think you are spot on about the game personally.

Have you had any issues getting selected since patch 3 given you've waited to start a career till then?

D

Deleted member 149013

Well thank you Ben. No it was just some frustration of mine.

It really is this simple and by no means a new statement to make.

FYI

Please can you highlight your concern then provide a sensible clear solution too how you best see your issue been resolved.

Yes I do agree with the freedom of speech at the same time if people are going to use it to be a complete douchebag then I’m sorry you don’t deserve it.

So people are ripping on the game which they will regret when there isn’t one to play anymore, no.

My interpretation of the game sliders would be they were loosely based on the idea of Franco’s hack AKA The Godfather to some. Where anyone not using the hack would have their way to manipulate the game conditions to serve each owns interest. So using different conditions could decrease or increase wicket taking opportunities.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
All my players, team names are showing up as censored in career mode. I am on PS 4 on patch 3. Need help @MattW

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
All my players, team names are showing up as censored in career mode. I am on PS 4 on patch 3. Need help @MattW
You need to be signed in to PSN so the game can check that all signed in profiles have user generated content privileges. Issues arise usually due to a second controller signed in with a local account.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@MattW , can you please elaborate on the above .

A step by Step how to do this will help alot .

The vast majority of my Online League Particiapants have basically their whole Team Line up and Team name Censored .

Or is it something that will get fixed if and when the next Patch lands ?

Users who are viewing this thread