Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

autocrat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Sheffield Shield games have a crowd numbering more than 12 people and a dog. The desperate unrealism of this threw me at first, but I got over it by imagining I was in the 1970s.

andrew austen

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Playing a first class game against yorkshire (career mode) bowling speed drop after every ball. down to 84mph from 96mph in a very short time ??? i thought that had been fixed

yashtop

School Cricketer
Was playing a four day game, and it started to rain in the last session. Therfore, for some reason the game's being played on the 5th day. Has this happened to anyone?

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Mode: Career
Match Type: P40 and County Championship
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: All
Teams: Essex
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

I have the best stat's in both of the above Match Types, yet in the last 2 P40 and County Championships, I have not been brought on to bowl until the 30 + overs. This is especially odd as at the start of my career, I was opening the bowling (I'm a wrist spinner!). In the last P40, the opposition were making loads of runs. I go for hardly any runs, yet I didn't get a chance until the 30th over. I then got taken off after bowling a maiden and taking a wicket, only to be brought on in the 36th over. This seems very odd to me.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Thank you for letting me know. Will keep that in mind. Also, please help me with the temporary fix you mentioned above. That would help me
This seems to happen if you appeal on a caught behind that doesn't need an appeal. Has happened to me twice but @fiction has posted that they know about the bug.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test on pro
Over Count 60 and 15
Ground: All
Teams: Aussies vs England/ Zim.
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: There is a new running bug, twice when I pressed cancel the batsmen runs back and forward few times and I am runout both times.
I was on 96 in one of them, the batsmen tries to put his bat in if that helps.

NicSchaff

School Cricketer
I find that the fielder's can cover way too much ground. A fielder who is at long on can run to deep mid wicket and still take the catch is absolutely impossible. This would never be a realistic wicket opportunity

sohaibjamal980

School Cricketer
Mode:-career
Get best:- yes
Description:- when I was bowling the CPU just moved out of the creese like it was a bug and was run out. Match type:- county club[DOUBLEPOST=1409506082][/DOUBLEPOST]If my internet gets better I have the video I will upload

Last edited:

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
Fielders at long on/off aren't running towards the ball when I bowl in career mode. They are walking backwards to the boundary... Really frustrating. This happens in all of my Test career.

The same time when I hit something, wherever the fielder is he runs and catches the ball and I get out.

AdamFreeman

School Cricketer
I've been contemplating trading the game in for a little while, yeah its good but with all the bugs and most importantly save issues figured nows the time and buy the game later when its next gen and hopefully more patched. I agree with the posts that its stupid to bin the game its a decent effort :)

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Issue: Overthrows

So i ran 1 run and reached the other end and the throw was wide and went for 4 overthrows. I get credited with 5 runs but i am back on strike ( same over)

I ran a couple of runs and the same situation, i was credited with only 5 runs

rothy997

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

I have a problem. When i am bowling in my career and i get a batsmen out caught behind, he is given out and my pro ends up in a huddle celebrating with the rest of the team and the game doesn't continue and i end up having to quit the game.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are you appealing after the batsmen edge behind? If so then you have to delay the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread