Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I don't want to play with the old patch. I stopped playing DBC 14 because I was waiting for the patch and my career was mysteriously deleted. I waited for the new patch and now I can't even get on with a new career. So disappointed. I have a weekend all to myself as the better half is away and I can't play the only game I want to play! I've never had a patch before on any game that has rendered a feature unplayable.

I don't know how bad your crashing situation is but can't you just play some casual games until the problem is resolved?
I have had one save and exit freeze, but that was after I played the game to its conclusion.

kamy100

Associate Captain
If it is any help, I have original Xbox with a 60GB Hard Drive.

srk121

International Coach
@BigAntStudios just played casual test match india vs england. I made preset fields however they dont show up in the match situations. none my custom fields are there to be use.

sanjivcena1

School Cricketer
Can anyone identify this issue. When i change the one day match starting time to 3:00 from 1:30(default) in match designer. But when i m playing a tour or competition one day match its starts from 1:30. Only casual matches starts from the changed time

YouBears

School Cricketer
Ok, I'll do that.

Any joy??

----------

Thanks youbear. Not entirely sure how to do all that but I'll give it a go tomorrow.

If you need a guide drop me a pm and I'll try and do a walkthrough

----------

Thanks youbear. Not entirely sure how to do all that but I'll give it a go tomorrow.

I can't say when it will be fixed with any certainty until we can reproduce the issue ourselves.

We have lots of Xbox kits and spent a lot of the day today trying to meaje it happen but none of them have this problem.

Why don't the people suffering the issue copy their update to memory stick and send it to big ant? That way you can try and reproduce it with their actual update?

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Any joy??

Well I deleted my data and them joined and left competitions a few times, all okay. Then I moved the profile back and gave it a go. I've tried one game, and didn't freeze upon exiting. I'll try more over the weekend.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Well I deleted my data and them joined and left competitions a few times, all okay. Then I moved the profile back and gave it a go. I've tried one game, and didn't freeze upon exiting. I'll try more over the weekend.

Tell me which files you deleted, what you moved where and I will give it a go after the footie.

YouBears

School Cricketer
Tell me which files you deleted, what you moved where and I will give it a go after the footie.

Go in to your xbox settings, then memory, then choose which hard drive you use in the game... Find DBC and move any of the DBC files to a different device or delete them.

Then go back to devices, press Y and choose clear cache.

cricketmad123

School Cricketer
Anyone else having the issue I am having? Since patch 2 update when I get a batsman caught by the wicket keeper and have to appeal for the catch it gives the batsman out but the game stops with the fielders gathered and the only way it will come out of this is if I forefit the game. Im on Xbox 360 btw thanks

ChinamanSpin

International Coach

I deleted all my save game files (all of them old anyway) and the installed game, then I moved the profile to the cloud (only think easily available, but not that much space for the whole installed game). You would probably want to move the save files to either the cloud or USB as well.

Then I went into the cloud software, moved the profile back to the hard drive, and reinstalled the game and the patch. Pretty simple.

YouBears

School Cricketer
I deleted all my save game files (all of them old anyway) and the installed game, then I moved the profile to the cloud (only think easily available, but not that much space for the whole installed game). You would probably want to move the save files to either the cloud or USB as well.

Then I went into the cloud software, moved the profile back to the hard drive, and reinstalled the game and the patch. Pretty simple.

And so far so good?

----------

Anyone else having the issue I am having? Since patch 2 update when I get a batsman caught by the wicket keeper and have to appeal for the catch it gives the batsman out but the game stops with the fielders gathered and the only way it will come out of this is if I forefit the game. Im on Xbox 360 btw thanks

They know about this. There's a temporary fix, wait a few seconds before you appeal.

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Just to add more data to the pile and hopefully help Big Ant get to the bottom of the Xbox save issue here are the specifics of my post patch 2 experience.

Instance 1, casual T20 - Forfeit and exit match. Result: freeze
Instance 2, casual test - Save and exit just after lunch day 1. Result: successful save
Instance 3, same casual test as above - Save and exit at start of day 2. Result: freeze

System was manufactured 2008-01-12 and save device is an official Microsoft 120gb HDD which I bought separately. Game is installed to the harddrive.

Will play around a bit more later today with deleting files etc.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
** OFFER **

If anyone in Melbourne has the Xbox 360 issue as posted by China then I will make it worth your while to visit our studio with your Xbox so that we may get to the bottom of this ASAP.

I am very sorry for the issue, I can assure you that we are working on it and just can't replicate the issue at our offices and homes, not one of us has the issue across all of our systems :(

Last edited:
D

Dutch

** OFFER **

If anyone in Melbourne has the Xbox 360 issue as posted by China then I will make it worth your while to visit our studio with your Xbox so that we may get to the bottom of this ASAP.

I am very sorry for the issue, I can assure you that we are working on it and just can't replicate the issue at our offices and homes, not one of us has the issue across all of our systems :(

Wow! A photo shoot on Bourke street for the lucky candidate!,,,

All jesting aside Once again an unbelievable commitment to the end user....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread