EarthQuake Tremor

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
anyone else felt it! got my whole room shaking pretty scary as it happened all around England

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I didn't feel anything, saw it on the news round my mates just now, said something about Linconshire which isnt toooo far from me here in London.

sd92

International Coach
Being 5 miles from the official epicentre I sure felt it :p

The epicentre was Holton Cum Beckering, it was the most exciting thing to happen there for about 50 years. I blame my friends mum...she probably fell out of bed the great lump :p

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I heard it, I was thinking WTF lying in bed, it sounded like someone was being murdered outside my window i crapped myself and was waiting all night for the murderer to come get me, I swear someone was screaming when it happened, maybe it was my cat :p

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I slept through it. Mum just told me about it.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I heard it, I was thinking WTF lying in bed, it sounded like someone was being murdered outside my window i crapped myself and was waiting all night for the murderer to come get me, I swear someone was screaming when it happened, maybe it was my cat :p

Do you have a talking cat? As far as i know when i had a cat(died about month ago) it didn't scream when it was scared.

DPRA

International Cricketer
I felt it.

I woke up, felt my bed was rocking and I thought I was dreaming until I Slapped myself, then my wardrobe doors started to open and close, I thought a plane had crashed outside my house.

Northerners are always the problem.

Nope, its the southerners.

Animator!

School Cricketer
I slept through it and thought my Mum was talking balls when she told me. Bit disappointed I missed it tbh, always wondered what it'd feel like.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I thought i was gonna die so i picked up my phone and started writing a text. Then it stopped :(

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The first I heard about it was on Radio 5Live at 7.00am. Someone called in and blamed it on global warming...

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I slept through it and thought my Mum was talking balls when she told me. Bit disappointed I missed it tbh, always wondered what it'd feel like.

I slept through it as well. I went to bed at 1.00AM as well so I couldn't have missed it by much. :(

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
IT WAS CLASS!

I was just there doing some late night coursework and then all of a sudden my bed started rocking and my telly fell off it's stand. Then the dog went crazy and I couldn't shut it up. I reccomend everyone be caught up in a minor earthquake in their lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread