EarthQuake Tremor

Manly

Thor
Not sure anything felt down here, probably would've missed it anyway coz I was KNACKERED! lol

No-one at school mentioned it, so I can't have been the only one...

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reckon the media are making a mountain out of a molehillm I mean no-one was seriously injured and nothing was seriously damaged and yet its been hogging the news all day...

Manly

Thor
I reckon the media are making a mountain out of a molehillm I mean no-one was seriously injured and nothing was seriously damaged and yet its been hogging the news all day...

Well, they reckon clean-up operation will cost ?10m...

PhilD123

International Coach
It's the biggest earthquake in the UK for 25 years, and well, we've gotta have something to talk about:p.

I'm actually disappointed, I slept through it, but everyone else in my family woke up and could feel it shaking pictures and beds. I'd like to know what it feels like.

DPRA

International Cricketer
I was watching Shaun of the Dead lats night on ITV3 and watched to a finish! So I was up but didn't feel it. Incredible!

(P.S lets not make a thread on Shaun of the Dead)

Strange, I watched that. Was flicking between that and Gordon Ramsey.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Pretty sure it was just Highlander farting in his little underground dugout he was there:p

Or wait, the good old primary school joke. "Pretty sure it was ya mum falling out of bed" GOLD!

Highlander999

ICC President
Oh we all know what was happening down there and it was farting. Anyway it was classed as off topic and deleted by Dean :crying (spoil sport, ruining my play boy lifestyle :p)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
That was damn scary.

I was doing some coursework at my desk and all of a sudden the room started to kind of move in a circular motion, my pencils in my cup started to dance, i did the same as Drew, i started to text my best mate asking wtf it was. Turned on the BBC news to find it was an earthquake.

Funniest thing is, my mate thought someone had crashed into her house because a car outside screeched breaking hard.

Hopefully no one was injured too badly, i dont think there was anyways.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
it was prob JJ3 getting off his bed.

Users who are viewing this thread