Eddie's Gameplay patch

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Check again robert; as Eddie says, the cfgs he uploaded for bowling has a smaller cursor, the batting one has the large cursor for more varied cpu deliveries.

Eddie

International Cricketer
i love the way my thread seems to go "dormant" for like 2weeks ... despite having over 23,000 posts.. :rolleyes:

anyways here's a *bump* back onto the 1st page of C2k5 downloads.

@Jonah, any more feedback on other pitch type etc?

jonah

International Coach
Sorry Eddie, started a new job so I've had a distinct lack of gaming time recently.

bkannan

School Cricketer
Actualy I ahd the same issue as robert did, the bowling patch seems to have a huge cursor!!!

Eddie

International Cricketer
Looking to upload an ODI patch. Looking for 4-5 volunteers to do a bit of testing. Will need a bit of feedback on pacing etc before i put the final version up.

Anyone interested?

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Eddie said:
Looking to upload an ODI patch. Looking for 4-5 volunteers to do a bit of testing. Will need a bit of feedback on pacing etc before i put the final version up.

Anyone interested?
I am still using your (Eddie AI patch v4.4)and it's good.

Eddie

International Cricketer
I have never tried other patches since I am using your patch and believe it it's the best odi patch.

Sorry, you'll have to say that a bit louder, didn't quite hear that. ;)

halls

School Cricketer
Hiya Eddie,

Have been playing with your latest patch for a couple of weeks now. Have of course been enjoying able to hook and pull and then lifting the ball over point/gully region off the back foot. Think you have reached perfection in regards to the outfield pace, have been picking up a lot more 3's using your patch.

Just really have 2 suggestions..... make the front foot cover drive a little bit more easier to play, find it difficult to cover drive anything wide of off-stump and not so much that it flies to the boundary on each occasion. Also can you look into playing front foot square drive also finding it very difficult to contact to anything wide of off-stump.

other than that, i think you have found a perfect balance of shots.

Keep up the good work.

Eddie

International Cricketer
hey eddie can you edit the shots??

yes, i have edited them all.

Hiya Eddie,

Have been playing with your latest patch for a couple of weeks now. Have of course been enjoying able to hook and pull and then lifting the ball over point/gully region off the back foot. Think you have reached perfection in regards to the outfield pace, have been picking up a lot more 3's using your patch.

Just really have 2 suggestions..... make the front foot cover drive a little bit more easier to play, find it difficult to cover drive anything wide of off-stump and not so much that it flies to the boundary on each occasion. Also can you look into playing front foot square drive also finding it very difficult to contact to anything wide of off-stump.

other than that, i think you have found a perfect balance of shots.

Keep up the good work.

thanx.

was the offside problem is Tests? or ODI ?

halls

School Cricketer
Only discovered problem in tests, have not played odi as yet.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread