Eddie's Gameplay patch

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Eddie, long time mate,, just loaded your patch, real nice! but the slogs are too easy to play,, if you can tone them down a bit?

Eddie

International Cricketer
Will add difficulty + higher chance of edges for all "6-hit" shots..

PS: how come my patch is the only one not included in the new "patch review" forum?

sid_19840

International Coach
Eddie said:
Will add difficulty + higher chance of edges for all "6-hit" shots..

PS: how come my patch is the only one not included in the new "patch review" forum?

I'll add a thread for it,but its mainly not there as you havent released anything lately.Also would like to know if you're planning to do so because we will be reviewing the latest one.

Eddie

International Cricketer
I'll add a thread for it,but its mainly not there as you havent released anything lately.Also would like to know if you're planning to do so because we will be reviewing the latest one.

just cos the last thing i released was 3-4weeks ago..doesn't mean it isn't worth a look.

I will be releasing a newer version shortly.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
yeah release it eddie bcoz as i have said earlier I am still using your Eddie AI v4.4.

TT Boy

School Cricketer
Eddie any chance of modifying the front foot shots, compared to the back foot shots there go nowhere. Boundaries for me only come in back foot shots or slogs, perfectly timed covers drives do not even reach the boundary anymore unless the outfield is lighting. Also many of my front foot drives seem to go to the legside instead of the offside.

Other than that your patch is top, use it both for test and one day cricket.

Eddie

International Cricketer
Eddie any chance of modifying the front foot shots, compared to the back foot shots there go nowhere. Boundaries for me only come in back foot shots or slogs, perfectly timed covers drives do not even reach the boundary anymore unless the outfield is lighting. Also many of my front foot drives seem to go to the legside instead of the offside.

Other than that your patch is top, use it both for test and one day cricket.

which patch are you using..?

I have a "work in progress" patch I am working on, taking my time, but early indications are good.

TT Boy

School Cricketer
Eddie said:
which patch are you using..?

I have a "work in progress" patch I am working on, taking my time, but early indications are good.

The patch on page one, v2.0.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
You copy the relevant files from where you downloaded it to a folder called the root directory.

Its in program files, ea sports, and easports cricket 2005 (or sumfinlike that)

Eddie

International Cricketer
wow had to search for this thread..

Been working on a new type of Test-match patch. The objective to make the CPU bat more aggressively.

Will post a beta test version soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread