Editing International Cricket Captain (General Thread)

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I noticed someone asking about a Coach+Physio trainer for the ICC2010 Editor. I wrote those parts of the ICC2009 Editor. Have they been added for the ICC2010 Editor? (I haven't bought ICC2010 yet, so I can't check).

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No they haven't. Those things were quite helpful though.

ChefMan21

Club Cricketer
I've installed a second copy of ICC2010 (version 14) in conjunction with version 19 in seperate folders i.e. I've changed the folder names. I'm trying to edit the roster so I can make a few changes for my own purposes, but the editor keeps coming up with unhandled exception (Attempted to divide by zero). What am I doing wrong? Can someone walk me through the process of what I am meant to do, or alternatively help me fix the error?

Chewie

BCCI President
Open the game, load a save file, then open the editor. Once you're on a player's profile page, click load. And that's all there is to it :)

ChefMan21

Club Cricketer
I've done that. I go in, select a squad and then go back to the main screen and click player profiles. I then hit load. That didn't work. I tried clicking on the player itself - that didn't work either. I tried changing the birth date using both methods. That didn't work either... It's just the same error. Unhandled Exception - Attempted to divide by zero

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
hmm that's weird. Not quite sure why it's not working for you.

Skippos

School Cricketer

It just says unhandled exception in something and doesn't let me load, how do i fix that?

Skippos

School Cricketer
There wouldn't happen to be an editor for 10.18 would there?

merlock

School Cricketer
Hey guys. I've got the ICC 2010 editor (the form application one), and it worked great. Recently I renovated my PC and removed all previous versions of dot Net framework in faour of 4.0. Now the editor doesn't work because there's no appropiate runtime for it. Can anybody tell me which bersion of dot net is required to run this editor?

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
hope someone adds the more training an physio cheat to this game.
Think its stupid we cant atleast give training to all players.

What team out there only allows a few players to train a week.
They all get the opportunity.

Thats all i ever used the editor for.
Dont want to go changing players abilities manually and making them super.

Just want them all to be able to train or spend time in nets an see how they turn out.

nassar_7

School Cricketer
heys

hey guy i downloaded all the attachments to this thread but the error appears on all of the downloads.. it says " the application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135). click OK to terminate the application. "

can anyone help me out here... thnxx

Chewie

BCCI President
@nassar can you fully describe what you are doing to get that error

@bonoman no you can use it from any directory

bonoman

School Cricketer
This is in ICC 2010 mind you.

I'm Running windows 7, have installed .NETFramework and everything. Loaded up a game, picked out a profile, entered the DOB and I just get an error all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread