Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Exams coming up and also have to enroll for M.Com next week. Will be a very busy fortnight this.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
In the event you're reading this but haven't noticed, the Education forum is no more. It never really was particularly busy, but of late most of the talk that should have gone in there was just being made in Random Thoughts, so hopefully bringing things up to General Chat should mean a bit more on-topic discussion goes in this thread.

You're welcome to make new education based threads in this forum as if it were the education forum, but no one really did that in the first place.

Fenil

Results due today 1200 hours IST. So, tensed that couldn't sleep. Hoping for the best.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Fenil Patel He Is

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Please Can someone help me choosing my field....Medical or maths :@ I am so so so confused,I hate Failure,Not sure which one is my aptitude and which one is attitude...

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hate Failure
I would need to know heaps more before I could advise you, so I will just say this:

1. Failure is good, since it can be learned from more than success can.

2. Failures happen to everyone, and those who are most attached/addicted to success find failures - even little ones - harder to deal with.

So don't hate failure.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of medicine and maths...and are there any other options?

kashan123999

M interested in both of them....I am confused, "in which field i will be successful,if i choose medical,will it push me"
Don't know which one is my "temporary interest",............Zero risk bias :D

and yes failure happens,i know,one have to take risk once in a life...But it is so complex,I cant ruin my family along with me if i fail...

Not interested in other fields except computer science,And at least no scope here in.....

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will it push me means? Listen, I know how it works here in the subcontinent, but still......

You hate failure? If you think by making correct 'choices', you might evade the so-called failure, you are in for a surprise soon. Failure is a part of life: it doesn't need to be evaded.

----------

Not interested in other fields except computer science,And at least no scope here in.....

if you're pursuing computer science, then I'll suggest taking maths along with it, although it's purely your choice. For me, it just makes things more interesting.

kashan123999

ahan... Thank u :)

In case of computer science,things differ b/w two countries,India is going no.1 in I.T/Computer engineering....Some of the best I.T institutions are in india...
For here,Only 1 respectable university,I don't know i will be lucky enough to study overseas :D

Fenil

To the fellow Indians here.

Has anyone even given the UPSC exam for Civil Services or can anyone throw the light on what Civil Services exam is all about? I could have googled it but I prefer personal experiences of the people if any.

Users who are viewing this thread