Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Well with these two at the crease and Sehwag to come, the draw looking the least likely result suddenly!

Edit: Tendulkar out. We can do this...

More than a chance, I would say. 2 quick wickets after lunch. Yuvraj, Dhoni and Sehwag are all strokemakers. We don't have Kumble or Pathan to bat out because they are already gone. This is England's game. Only a suddenly hapless bowling performance will do anything, now. Unless Sehwag gets a quick century. :) We can always hope.

But hope is only a cover for disappointment.

alright guyz this is too painful to watch, congratz English fans in advance :crying

s2sschan said:
Udal has bowled better than Harbhajan.
man i hate when ppl talk nonsense harbhajan bowled outstanding his teammates let him down with fielding and udal gets a wicket and u write this nonsense :mad clearly u just act on impulse and a have little or know knowledge of cricket

Normally, you can't go wrong with Sehwag + Yuvraj vs. spinner. But today, grrr...
I'm sure there are millions around the world still wondering why the Indian team management chose to bowl first. Hindsight is 20-20, but I thought foresight would have been enough to see that subcontinent conditions usually means bat first.

Perhaps this game'll finish this session. Sehwag gone. I'll stay up till it finishes. Should be interesting to see how Dravid defends his decision to bowl first.

Sehwag is gone and if Yuvraj and Dhoni go too soon this match is England's :D

It will be their first test match won since Trent Bridge.

Indias chances of winning looks very slim, the last two proper batsmen comes in, Yuvraj is Indias only hope now if India are going to win it.

England as played well in this series, hats off to them.

Udal is bowling like a legend, lots of turn. Superb stuff by Jimmy, he is proving that he isn't a joke bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread