• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
WOW !! suddenly...india on a role here :D

the first 8 overs and the last few overs were brilliant.

GO INDIA !! GO !!! :hpraise

137/7 now !
Blackwell throws his wicket away.
The sweep shot reaping rewards for India !

YESSS !!!!!!

england 141 / 8 ...what an awesome catch by kaif !!!
india can easily win this one...woooohoooo :cool: :D :cheers :happy

The_gas said:
Good bowling from England. Should be able to chase down this total comfortably.

Dung Piles, Strauss out third ball to Pathan.

England have blown it, should have guessed.

maniac said:
man i hate when ppl talk nonsense harbhajan bowled outstanding his teammates let him down with fielding and udal gets a wicket and u write this nonsense :mad clearly u just act on impulse and a have little or know knowledge of cricket

ppl reps taken away for saying stuff like this now harbhajan has proven my point that he has a lock on the team can u imagine if no harbhajan this game they suffer a humilating defeat

Good win for India. Atleast the ODI team is clicking, if not for their batting. Harbhajan thoroughly deserves the MoM for his stunning performance.

Any thoughts on the pitch? I felt it was crap.

That was a tremondus ODI match from Delhi, I was expecting Irfan Pathan to have great day...3 out of 5 wickets not bad.

What? What? What?

Cant believe to see what has happened! Did India really win? Oh wow!

I didnt watch a ball from England's second innings. How was the pitch behaving?

But this is something strange but let me tell you. Even though I had rubbished India's batting performance here in this forum and expected them to lose comprehensively to England, my Indian optimism came forward within me and said India might win this match. And strangely, I was visualising Harbhajan picking up just that '5 wickets' that he has picked up now. Thats how I went to sleep, visualising it. Wow, I have now experienced a 'dream come true'! :cool:

Great all round performance from Harbhajan! Man, this guy comes back from despairing depths to dish out this performance! The signs showed in the Mumbai test itself. He was turning and bouncing the ball into the batsmen at Mumbai itself. But he seems a transformed bowler once the ODI's hit him. He didnt play in the ODI's in Pakistan and he bowled brilliantly against Sri Lanka and South Africa when India played at home! So he has been a very good ODI bowler though more on the economical mode!

Good to see Pathan among the wickets too! This should act as a spur for our team to try and win matches by defending targets! Its abt that confidence that we can win matches too defending targets. But looking at our batting performance, some might say we didnt deserve to win. But England have made sure we didnt deserve to lose!

maniac said:
ppl reps taken away for saying stuff like this now harbhajan has proven my point that he has a lock on the team can u imagine if no harbhajan this game they suffer a humilating defeat

is everything alright with u, my friend?

you reply to ur own quoted messages (actually u didnt seem to post those quoted messages in the first place!) and you reply to urself??

harbhajan has proved his critics wrong with a superb performance. but its another case of coming back against the odds. still the indian fans were somewhat right in asking for harbhajan's head. his performance in recent times has been lacklustre and pressure was building rapidly. the inclusion of powar made things even more harder for bhajji. talks were on to have powar instead of bhajji but the faith of the team management and dravid has paid off!

Wicket Keeper said:
That was a tremondus ODI match from Delhi, I was expecting Irfan Pathan to have great day...3 out of 5 wickets not bad.

Wanna have a look at the highlights of the England innings!

Bcoz they batted like idiots.Pieterson's dismissal was a lucky break for India but after that England commited absolute suicide!Flintoff was playing well down the wicket so why did he have to play across the line?Blackwell's dismissal was another example of how England dont learn from their mistakes. He knew that a few others before him were out playing a sweep shot but he still had to sweep!
India shud not be on cloud nine at the moment.They just escaped and will be looking to put forward a better batting display :)
Bhajji tussi great ho! :happy :clap

Great win for India!

A great win for India today, India did go into a slump 5-80. but Raina, Pathan, Dhoni and Bhajji all chipped in with the runs, and at the end India was bowled out for 203, a easy target for England on this small ground.

England did not start well with thier first 2 wickets going down for 4 runs, but they soon made progress, and at 117-3 in the 20th over, England should have really won it thier.

But what a fightback!, from 117-3 to 142-9, England did throw some of their wickets away, but I am really pleased for Bhajji, he really needed that performance and he earned it at the end, Yuvi bowled well too, Dravid tossed him the ball in a desperate situation and produced a breakthrough, maybe Yuvi can be our 5th bowling option.

Hopefully Indias thumping to the oppisition continues. :happy :happy

In the vein of the football supporter.

# That's why we're Number 6, That's why we're Number 6 #

Geraint bowled by a yorker, get him out, ODI average of about 23.

3 changes for next game imo.

Bell, Solanki and Hoggard in for Prior, Shah and Plunkett.

Users who are viewing this thread