England tour of Pakistan - 7 T20Is, 3 Tests

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There might be some merit in declaring about 100 behind. England's BazBall approach would probably give Pakistan about four or five sessions to knock off 400 on this road

The Clarke special.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
The match is interestingly poised isn't it! With another 150 run session incoming, it'll be treat to watch for PAK chasing 280 odd on last day pitch! Leach might have his redemption against the first innings toiling

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
With no Rauf to bowl, I see ENG making 300 lead by end of today. Whatever it may be, they should keep 4 wickets in hand so that they can whack a few tomorrow for 15-20 overs and then invite PAK on.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With no Rauf to bowl, I see ENG making 300 lead by end of today. Whatever it may be, they should keep 4 wickets in hand so that they can whack a few tomorrow for 15-20 overs and then invite PAK on.
If England get to a position to declare I can't see it being a conservative one.

Pakistan have bowled better and it's still 6 rpo.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
can't see it being a conservative one.
They gotta be smart. Pitch is getting better and a target of 280 odd in 65 odd overs may prove tricky. ENG shouldn't Waste that possibility just to live up to no Brainer whacking. With that, they are walking on tightrope

Users who are viewing this thread