Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZoraxDoom said:
England win by 6 runs.
Aww...:(
Jimmy A 4/48 off 10, The Yeoman 3/29 off 10. Udally 1/29 off 7. Some competition here forming for Giles, Jonesy (S), Virgil and KP...

Yeoman? Explain :D

Blackwell>Giles.

My ODI side for India would be for England:

Trescothick
Strauss
Vaughan
KP
Collingwood
Flintoff
Read (Jones has been poor)
Blackwell/Ali
Plunkett/Anderson
Harmison
Jones

Solanki Supersub, if that piece of crap hasn't been re worked since then.

-----

Willis wants to drop Anderson and Blackwell.

Giles does ok in ODIs, but i'd rather Blackwell who is on equals as a bowler, who can rip attacks apart.

Was unlucky to get out like that today.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The following people had the correct prediction about the outcome of this series:

Dhoni, duffarama, mohsinshahzad84, muhammad_inzi, nightprowler10:D, saisrini80, scorpion_rulezz, Shoaib Ahmed, stevie, taimurasad

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Aditya`s Corner !

ENGLAND V PAKISTAN -----> Aditya`s View !

So, finally the tour ends for England !

Its funny how tours seem to be longer than they actually are when you fail to win .

England came here riding on a huge high after winning the Ashes and I have a feeling they took Pakistan a bit too lightly .
They must have got the wake up call after their defeats at the Bagh-e-jinnah at the hands of Pak A but they did`nt react early enough.

For me the last day of the first test changed the way Pakistan perceived their chances in this series . Once they managed to pull off that amazing win at Multan, Shoaib looked a different bowler and so did the whole Pakistani team .
England were always playing catch up cricket ever since and never really adapted to the way cricket must be played in the subcontinent .

The real problem lies with the fact that their pace attack which had been winning games for England in the past 2 years bowled a length which can never get you wickets on these tracks . That was the real difference in this series .
While Shoaib and Co. constantly ripped through England , Harmisson and Co. (known to be the best pace attack in the world) struggled to buy a wicket.

Inzy was phenomenal and there seems to be something refreshing about this Pakistani side .
Woolmer and Inzy seem to have set a good rapport going and I`ve never seen Shoaib bowl like this in years .
The way he batted when he was sent as a nightwatchman showed his commitment .
It has been said in the past that Shoaib`s biggest enemy is Shoaib himself .
If Pakistan can continue playing cricket of this quality in the coming months , they will emerge as real contenders to the World Cup trophy in a years time .

Hats off to Pakistan for the way they played !

Their next assignment is another tough one against their rejuvenated neighbours ! They must guard against any complacency against India .

On to the India V Pakistan thread now !
Let the games begin .

England`s next assignment is against India as well .
They`ll have to think long and hard before the second part of their long subcontinental journey begins and it won`t be any easier with the India summer`s sun belting down and a buch of hungry tweakers waiting for their prey on the dustbowls !
Will Simon jones be the solution to England`s woes ?

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just something I thought I'd mention this that the tour is over. Inzamam made 601 runs in this whole tour. 431 runs @ 107.75 in test matches and 170 runs @ 85.00 in ODIs. What an amazing couple of months for Inzi.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Yup you said it nightprowler10. Inzi has played some terrific cricket in the recent past, both as a batsman and as a captain. The stats reflect just that.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Whats the use of winning the last match when u hav already lost the series???Its no use...And Inzamam played really well in the whole tour.....

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Sureshot said:
Read (Jones has been poor)

Willis wants to drop Anderson and Blackwell.

I thought Jones was doiing good with the gloves today, maybe not bat.

Willis wants to drop anderson and Blackwell after this game? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread