English Football Thread 2013/14

Who will win the Premiership?

• Total voters
or it could be a repeat of what happened after Matt Busby.

unlikely these days. man u wield so much unparalled power they won't be down for long, they may be overtaken in the short term by chelsea or city, and then what? then they sack moyes bring in whoever the coach of the moment is and spend 150m.

RIP Chucho Benitez. Remember his goal for Birmingham against Liverpool in 2009-10 in the 2-2 draw at Anfield. Only 27, the poor lad. :(

Car accident.

Heard Spurs wanted him.

RIP.

Quite a talented footballer, it's a mystery as to why he wasn't playing with a bigger club.

RIP Benitez.

RIP , he was an exciting lad . :(

unlikely these days. man u wield so much unparalled power they won't be down for long, they may be overtaken in the short term by chelsea or city, and then what? then they sack moyes bring in whoever the coach of the moment is and spend 150m.

?150m? If the Glazers do one by then maybe.

That poll up there is just as good as useless. You lot just see it as 'which football club do you support' than 'who will win the Premiership'

I can atleast understand the top three sides' fans voting for their own clubs, considering they all are genuine title contenders, but as for the others... :facepalm

That poll up there is just as good as useless. You lot just see it as 'which football club do you support' than 'who will win the Premiership'

I can atleast understand the top three sides' fans voting for their own clubs, considering they all are genuine title contenders, but as for the others... :facepalm

Only 3 people voted for clubs not in the top 3..

And out of that, 2 were for the fourth side.

I have no idea why I voted for Arsenal.

I expect Man City to win the title.

That's what everyone said last year; how big was the gap again? And I don't care if we have a new manager - we still have the squad we had last year, and we're more than likely to add to it in key areas as well.

Probably voted a little too early myself - Chelsea better sign a DM and a lethal #9, else I'm going with Man City as well. City need a quality LB themselves too, and United as we all know, need a CM and a winger. Really comes down to the side who've filled all their voids by the end of this transfer window.

Utd do not need a winger. We have Zaha, Young, Nani and of course Giggs will pop up from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread