English Football Thread 2013/14

Who will win the Premiership?

• Total voters
Utd look good so far, but this Wigan team are no opposition to judge them against. Lovely goal by RvP though - that header was quality regardless of the opposition.

People die everyday, linking them with Ramsey's goals makes no sense.

I'm confused - what are you two on about? :)

The phenomenon that a famous person tends to die if Aaron Ramsey scores a goal.

1st May 2011: Ramsey scores against Man United - Osama Bin Laden is killed the day after.
2nd October 2011: Ramsey scores against Tottenham - Steve Jobs dies 3 days later.
19th October 2011: Ramsey scores in the Champions League against Marseille. Colonel Gaddafi is killed a day later.
11th February 2012: Ramsey scores against Sunderland. Whitney Houston dies the same day.

Yeah, exactly that.

The phenomenon that a famous person tends to die if Aaron Ramsey scores a goal.

1st May 2011: Ramsey scores against Man United - Osama Bin Laden is killed the day after.
2nd October 2011: Ramsey scores against Tottenham - Steve Jobs dies 3 days later.
19th October 2011: Ramsey scores in the Champions League against Marseille. Colonel Gaddafi is killed a day later.
11th February 2012: Ramsey scores against Sunderland. Whitney Houston dies the same day.

That's weird; obviously coincidence, but still - weird. :lol

23 goals scored, 4 people dead, but let's not let an actual fact get in the way of an internet meme. :rolleyes

----------

I really don't think anyone believes there is any correlation between the two! It is quite a weird coincidence mind you. It's a bit like how many games Bale played for Spurs before he was on the winning side early in his career.

I know lol, I just saw this Aaron Ramsey Grim Reaper meme the other day... haven't been the same since. :p

21407_423896327730561_1454317031_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread