End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Lynch: Asprin
I don't see him posting anything even after a lot many questioned him plus he got way too defensive while I tried to put some pressure on him. Backing a non-mafia works in the favour and that is exactly what he did with Surendar as he doesn't have him in his hit list. Plus this is getting way too stretched and boring, we may win or lose but I'm ready to take chances.
#1 If I respond, I am defensive. If I dont, I'm scum?

#2 What questions?

#3 So you consider surendar to be town? Funny because earlier you didn't think so and saw us both as same aligned. Please make up your mind.

#4 Your last sentence in itself is good reason to believe that you don't seem to value a town life. So you're getting bored and hence don't mind taking out a guy so that the game becomes interesting?

#5 I don't know about others, but your lynch seems too forced and the reasons that you gave aren't thought provoking as well.

And btw, this is me responding to your allegations. Does that again make me defensive?

Ok. It's late now in my part of the world. So I'll call it a day. In case it helps to get majority,

No Lynch

I too am also out for the night. Now the K9 is gone its kinda irrelevant for the No Lynch vote, but anyway...
No Lynch

To the mafia - go on, you know you want to ;)
Or if your feeling resigned, the bomb can always take out the Godfather, historically suicide is not an uncommon way to end a siege :lol

Ok. It's late now in my part of the world. So I'll call it a day. In case it helps to get majority,

No Lynch
Your defense in the previous post was pretty decent but going for a No Lynch this sudden has made you even more scummy to me. Sound like you just want to escape the talk and the day or scared anyone else would lynch you?

I too am also out for the night. Now the K9 is gone its kinda irrelevant for the No Lynch vote, but anyway...
No Lynch

To the mafia - go on, you know you want to ;)
Or if your feeling resigned, the bomb can always take out the Godfather, historically suicide is not an uncommon way to end a siege :lol
Why this No Lynch all of a sudden? Can you please explain me the theory, how will we take this forward with the no lynching policy when we don't even have a K9?[DOUBLEPOST=1497807665][/DOUBLEPOST]If the mafias want to use the bomb they can do it any given time, why would they want the day to end?

Your defense in the previous post was pretty decent but going for a No Lynch this sudden has made you even more scummy to me. Sound like you just want to escape the talk and the day or scared anyone else would lynch you?

easy, I had seen him talking the other day and can say there is no point in arguing again.

Why this No Lynch all of a sudden? Can you please explain me the theory, how will we take this forward with the no lynching policy when we don't even have a K9?[DOUBLEPOST=1497807665][/DOUBLEPOST]If the mafias want to use the bomb they can do it any given time, why would they want the day to end?

You seem eager, not only did you say asprin going defensive, but questioning on his approach. Same with FP now

I am eager as I just don't see this going anywhere tbh. This is getting boring but that does not mean I'm disinterested. Just trying to get people out of their comfort zone, a lynch on him doesn't hurt as it obviously won't reach majority without any evidence.[DOUBLEPOST=1497810095][/DOUBLEPOST]If no lynching gets this any further then be it I can follow you all hoping it gets something going on in the game. Here you go. Unlynch: Asprin

No Lynch.

Just losing patience here honestly. :/

Lynch count:

no lynch (5) - surendar, Rudolph, asprin, Fake Passport, Villain

That's the hammer on no lynch.
I'm gonna make lynches compulsory after another no lynch day bc this is incredibly boring. Should've made lynches compulsory at the beginning tbh - my mistake to assume there just would be lynches every day. That's what happens when you plan for a closed setup and then fearsome tweak up like I did...[DOUBLEPOST=1497812516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Day 3

The day went by without being nearly as eventful as the day before. The town was not keen on incriminating anyone, and decided to choose the safer route.

It is now Day 4. Lynch counts have been reset.

@Villain @asprin @Fake Passport @surendar @RUDOLPH @swacker @PresidentEvil

1) Link to post - TBH I dont recall my exact thought process. I was gaming out situations left and right and probably just wanted to confirm the exact intricacies of the role. Unless I missed something, I have no reason to assume that Simon would have given away a deactivation as a clue. I dont get what you mean with your 'Unless' sentence.

2) Link to post I say why in the post and stand by it. You mischaracterise my argument though, aswell as the K9 results. The K9 was, at best, secondary to me, I always wanted to force the hand of the mafia bombs to activate. The more discussion etc the better a chance of having a read on everyone. Sucks that we lost him? Sure. Was it a risk I was willing to take? Absolutely.

Hmmm.

Still K9 outcome of diffusing being visible to mafia is really irrelevant to town in any situation. Bomb once diffused is diffused & they(bombers) would be knowing that then and there when activation fails. It looked more like "Is there a possibility of Mafia getting alert on K9's successful diffusing" question to me. But I will give it to you, don't want to stretch this topic as I just wanted to know "why" & your reply is sufficient for now.

Just a thought - could swacker be doing exactly that? It wouldnt be a bad plan if you felt the town was going that way to get in deeper than others.

Why @swacker in specific?

But in all seriousness of we are going to be kicked along, cause I'm not sure Simon will accept my loophole on that :), there really isn't much point holding out now.

Tagging @PresidentEvil game just become more interesting for you/save yourself from modkill...

We should kinda take our time with the Lynches though, because if we are thinking of lynching the town bomb, then it would be better to give them an opportunity to see that and detonate on a target if our reads are that wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread