Feb 25 - Australia v New Zealand

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hamish Bennett action looks like one which could get him into alot of injuries in the coming years.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Same old story really, with the top/middle order failing, and the lower order bailing us out of total embarrassment.

I can see McCullum failing because he lives in Christchurch, but the five others in the top six should have done much more than they did, as most of them just played terrible shots to get out.

I can't see us winning from here.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not a big fan of Bennet's action. Surely, if he plays regularly for the New Zealand team he will have lot of injuries. His action is not smooth at all.

Coming to the match, Australian team is going quite good. It will take something very special from the New Zealand bowlers here to take their side to win.

Chewie

BCCI President
He's already had quite a few injuries in his career. He's only played right through a couple of domestic seasons

ferg512

International Coach
Its quite sad how bad we are these days. Its a shame West Indies aren't in our group as that might actually be a good game, I think they would beat our current team quite easily though.

Surely at this rate there is no way Taylor can step up to the captaincy after WC, the guy hardly deserves a spot in the team atm. I feel sorry for Vettori, I wonder what he might've achieved in a decent team. Surely NZC has to beg him to stay on as captain now as theres just no other options..

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Dougie is returning home :( i just hope, he gets replaced by Christian.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Its quite sad how bad we are these days. Its a shame West Indies aren't in our group as that might actually be a good game, I think they would beat our current team quite easily though.

I realistically rate our changes against the West Indies, England and Pakistan.

IMO the top four are quite far ahead of the rest.

We're more than likely going to have to verse one of India or South Africa in the quarters (provided there are no massive upsets), which could be a problem.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
rofl appeal

----------

they've reviewed it?

----------

lol?

----------

the end result: they've gotten away with a wide

----------

bahahaha after referring a legside wide, the next ball is pretty much plumb and they've let it go

ferg512

International Coach
Yeah, I don't know why we didn't review that you aren't going to win with only 50 runs left anyway, so its not like you need to save your reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread