Feb 25 - Australia v New Zealand

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not a bad spell from Southee in the end, if only he could bowl like that at the start though. Anyone know if Mills is still injured??

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Clarke split the fielders perfectly with that shot; franklin saved it, but oram kneed it back over.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not a bad spell from Southee in the end, if only he could bowl like that at the start though. Anyone know if Mills is still injured??

He was the only one who didn't come on as a substitute fielder. But Richardson said that as far as he knew everyone was fit. So I have no idea.

Southee was looking really good at the end. Maybe he should save all his overs for later in the match, kinda like how Pakistan used to do with Gul

Brook

Club Captain
No-one really talking about Johnson, but he already has 8 wickets for the tournament. Could be his time?!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Johnson loves playing in India, he has one of the better records of the quicks in India. Did reasonably well in the Test series and the first time we noticed him was his 4 fer against India.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't expect New Zealand to be beat that easily.

I see David Hussey didn't even get a chance to bat.

Owzat

International Coach
I didn't expect New Zealand to be beat that easily.

They did remarkably well considering they were what, around 122/7? Never going to be a big enough total, shame that so far most matches have been very one-sided

Sureshot

Executive member
New Zealand didn't stand a chance after that collapse, 66-2 (or so) to 121-7, you may recover from that against a lesser side, but not Australia. Southee was impressive and Johnson was very good, though with some really bad wafts outside the off stump from the kiwi batsmen.

First time I've seen Hamish Bennett, very raw action but a couple of good wickets.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
First time I've seen Hamish Bennett, very raw action but a couple of good wickets.

That Bennett guy is gonna break his limbs with that action. But yeah, if he gets his line right he sure is gonna scare some batsmen in the Australian continent.

Users who are viewing this thread