Feb 27 - India v England

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The crowd has started again:facepalm, a couple of fours and they almost forget the sewhag wicket.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
You are watching a World Cup game involving India in India...what the hell do you expect?!

I'm loving the atmosphere...sounds like someone needs to get over themselves tbh.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't understand why some people are complaining about the noise? As cricketman states, it's a home World Cup match, anything short of deafening would be unacceptable! This sort of atmosphere adds to the experience rather than deter from it!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
270 would be enough I guess. Have funny feeling about Yuvi.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
You are watching a World Cup game involving India in India...what the hell do you expect?!

I'm loving the atmosphere...sounds like someone needs to get over themselves tbh.

It doesn't annoy me that much, I was half joking.

Sureshot

Executive member
Could be better, could be worse, but as always a lack of wickets may come back to haunt England.

I think you're going to struggle to get wickets on pitches like these. It swung for first 9 balls or so and first over from Swann didn't show a huge amount of wickets.

Ideally, we need to get Sachin out before 20 overs are up. Some Swann magic is needed.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The atmosphere is actually awesome. If England put up a good fight, it will be even more better. Gambhir looks good against Swann (as I type this, a stumping chance goes down):D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Gambhir has pencilled himself in to go after Swann. Wish Sachin can also do that. That will deflate Swann even better. We need to shred Swann to pieces.:p:yes Psychologically break him up

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Tendulkar has struggled today. 24 off 43 so far...hope he kicks on and bats the full quota or close to it at least. It won't be good if he gets out after doing all the hard work and getting his eye in.

----------

Woah! Ganguly in the commentary box! This is the first time i'm hearing this :D.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Tendulkar has changed his bat! Hasn't he used the other bat since around december 09 or something like that.

aus_maestro

Club Cricketer
Broad pulled a sicky? lol. Thought Swann would struggle tbh.

Odd that India seem to struggle against the medium pacers. England need to start making further inroads pretty quickly now, 1 down at approx 20 overs is looking pretty bad given the guys yet to come in.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
A Tendulkar SIX!!! Thats after sometime I am seeing it.

Dada in the commentary! FANTASTIC!! LOVE IT! When they showed his picture in the commentary box, I went wild!:D:cheers

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Tendulkar always has struggled against annoying medium paces. He has admitted that Hansie Cronje was most difficult bowler for him.

This P2 has been going on for so long now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread