Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

NZ vs SL Texture File

View attachment 160180

View attachment 160181

Read me and hint for stumps included. The textures only work at Wellington Stadium.[DOUBLEPOST=1452306014][/DOUBLEPOST]I will try get the SA vs Eng Test Series Texture pack out tomorrow.

Hi Llewelynf, i have mode the australian commonwealth bank pitch ad but i dont know where to save it to, to use it in game. Please help me!

i have mode the australian commonwealth bank pitch ad but i dont know where to save it to
Rename it to "BigAnt", "toro" or "010gear" and save it at $\\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\fields\sponsors

Renaming "BigAnt" will replace all bigAnt pitch sponsor throughout the game.
The other two will feature only on Bradman oval and Wellington park!

hope it'll help! and do share your mod as well! will love to use that! :)

hope it'll help! and do share your mod as well! will love to use that! :)[/QUOTE said:
I'll see how it looks in-game before i post and thanks for letting me know where to save it!

@Llewelynf ; On March 18th we saw a screenshot of Wt20 sponsors and boundary ropes from you which was extra-ordinary! Umm.... how long for the release!!! "Are we there yet?" (copyright: BIGGS) :p

@Llewelynf ; On March 18th we saw a screenshot of Wt20 sponsors and boundary ropes from you which was extra-ordinary! Umm.... how long for the release!!! "Are we there yet?" (copyright: BIGGS) :p

To be honest, I completely forgot to upload it. I thought I had already. If I get a chance today I will

Here is the WT20 Texture file I thought I had included a while ago. Read me is also included.

It includes adboards, stumps, boundary rope, pitch ad and the decision pending screen. It has not been tested though because I have not been able to recreate a close enough run out in over a week. So if anyone is able to please share a screen shot of it here.

upload_2016-3-18_12-38-38-png.162995

Attachments

• WT20 Textures.zip
    196.6 KB · Views: 109
@Llewelynf Is it alright if I use your GN bats for Alex Hales and James Taylor as a template to make the updated versions of Peter Nevill and David Warner's bats?

adboards,boundary rope, pitch ad working,but stump not working,any help?

Followed this instruction "To get the stumps to work you have to go to 'Match Designer' 'T20'and select 'vector' as the stumps sponsor and ensure the box for coloured stumps is 'checked'.",it shows parmark stumps..

Last edited:
Is this in a current game or series? Try starting a new casual game after changing the settings for T20s

Users who are viewing this thread