Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

Outstanding work as always.

But shouldn't Delhi have one red sleeve and one blue sleeve? I might be wrong but caught a bit of one of their games the other day.

Outstanding work as always.

But shouldn't Delhi have one red sleeve and one blue sleeve? I might be wrong but caught a bit of one of their games the other day.
You are right. I do it that way for myself so it doesn't look weird when they wear long sleeves or vests. It is my own personal preference to counter what I call the one arm bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1461175008][/DOUBLEPOST]
what about ipl adboards?
Maybe in the near future.

You are right. I do it that way for myself so it doesn't look weird when they wear long sleeves or vests. It is my own personal preference to counter what I call the one arm bug.

half one colour and half the other you mean? Understandable. I thought there had to be a reason for it.

Full IPL 2016 Kits, sponsors, HUD logos and emblems.

Please also find the Read me and Hints attached. Make sure you have read them carefully for proper installation.

If you find any issues, please let me know ASAP .

Attachments

• IPL 2016 Kits.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 433
  • IPL 2016 Read me and Hints.zip
    708.3 KB · Views: 378
WOW!! what a tremendous job? buddy.. you did a really great work. Hats Off,

The images are pretty awesome, can't wait..

Keep it up!!!

Thank you..

I shall be downloading all of that when I get home this evening.

As far as the readme files are concerned I presume you've got a template that you just edit and don't actually type each one out individually from scratch?

awsome works m8 well worth the wait :)...thank you for your time and effort !

Mumbai Indians Team Icon not working,i think u placed wrong logos in Ui folder for mumbai...i placed correct logos for mi based on ur previous post,now it is working...

Attachments

• ui.rar
    885.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
How do we replace Rajasthan and Chennai with the Supergiants and Lions?
It's probably very simple but I don't have a clue. :facepalm

How do we replace Rajasthan and Chennai with the Supergiants and Lions?
It's probably very simple but I don't have a clue. :facepalm
Just Download Supergaints and Gujarat Lions teams from Online Community,it will automatically replace Rajasthan and Chennai team...

JUST CONFIGURED IN GAME, GREAT WORK BUDDY!

Users who are viewing this thread