Game Screens

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Unbelievable!!! I love those screen shots. Great work LM! But one thing I want to know, why is one of the batsman running on the pitch?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Madman said:
this is extraordinary mate, those adboards are amazing, the kit is amazing, the white ball is amazing, the batsman stance is amazing, the grip on the bat is amazing, the 2d pip thing is amazing
only not so amazing thing is the bowlers body shape but i am sure that will be improved soon
well done Kartik and Paul!!!

P.S. = didn't you say gameplay will be the overriding factor in this, if thats true this will be a legendary game because the graphics are the best is any cricket game now

remember the bowler model is from ages ago...I haven't done the new bowler models yet, which is why it is really crap...please TOTALLY ignore the bowler model in any screens i post ...(i should actually get rid of it altogether until i do the new models - just haven't got round to it..)

cheers,

LM

Dhoni said:
Unbelievable!!! I love those screen shots. Great work LM! But one thing I want to know, why is one of the batsman running on the pitch?

Dhoni,

he's running on the pitch cos that was the first run they are taking after he hit it and he's running like a diagonal line to get to the same side of the pitch as the Non striker is running...so the first run the striker runs on an angle to get off the pitch and subsequent runs he runs 'off the pitch' in a straight line..

hard to tell from a screenshot, video will make more sense...but hopefully you kinda get what i meant...;)

LM

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
OMG..man i dont know wat to say i dont have any words to say just straightly and simply amazin....Keep it UP!! SIMPLY LOVE THOSE SCRIN SHOTS.......

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
That's very detailed mate, unlike the others where they simply slide off the pitch and run straight, excellent stuff.

srk121

International Coach
L.M. it sounds very intersting about running between the wicket. can you put in the video so we could see please. cheers. good going L.M.

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
@Madman, what do you mean by 'real' stumps?

Also, IMO the stumps look about right, but i'd like to hear what others have to say about the size - too small, too wide? Let me know ok....Dont forget perspective as well...

@iLikeMad_People - are you trolling? Maybe i'm wrong but seems like you are...i appreciate constructive criticism (and it is welcomed!) but trolling for the sake of it irks me - not the best way to introduce yourself to the forums when you're new.

LM

embi

International Coach
legend_master said:
@iLikeMad_People - are you trolling? Maybe i'm wrong but seems like you are...i appreciate constructive criticism (and it is welcomed!) but trolling for the sake of it irks me - not the best way to introduce yourself to the forums when you're new.

Like dont_ban_thisID. We had a good laugh at him yesterday...

ILike_MadPeople

School Cricketer
By looking at the screens ,this game looks like a copy of Cricket2005?
Isnt it?I guess someone copied pitches of cricekt 2005.(JK is it you?)But the ground looks brilliant.
ANyway it doesnt matter.But the gameplay shud rock.

LM lets concentrate on AI please.I want to hit sixes :lol

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ILike_MadPeople said:
By looking at the screens ,this game looks like a copy of Cricket2005?
Isnt it?I guess someone copied pitches of cricekt 2005.(JK is it you?)But the ground looks brilliant.
ANyway it doesnt matter.But the gameplay shud rock.

LM lets concentrate on AI please.I want to hit sixes :lol

I guess to my knowledge, LM is doing everything right from the scratch! If they look similar, then it should be mere co-incidence...

LM is not doing this for any big benefits! So I am sure this game would come out the best! I expect this game to reach the hands of those 'so called' cricket video game developers like HB and Codemasters and shock them and make them realise what a cricket simulation game is all about!

Let LM first finish everything! He has his schedule! He has mentioned various times that AI is going to be of prime importance!

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi i have seen the latest video on ur website displayin different shots. Its absolutely amazing the different arrays of shots, considerin there is now a shot meter to get the timing precise its genius man. It looks really good. I just wanted to ask, will u put some videos abt bowling too. Sorry I am really excited abt this game.

Users who are viewing this thread