Game Screens

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
las_faiz said:
Hi i have seen the latest video on ur website displayin different shots. Its absolutely amazing the different arrays of shots, considerin there is now a shot meter to get the timing precise its genius man. It looks really good. I just wanted to ask, will u put some videos abt bowling too. Sorry I am really excited abt this game.

L.M. hasn't started bowling till yet. he has an old model. he is going to work later on after hi finish running between the wickets and full batting.

cheers.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
ILike_MadPeople said:
By looking at the screens ,this game looks like a copy of Cricket2005?
Isnt it?I guess someone copied pitches of cricekt 2005.(JK is it you?)But the ground looks brilliant.
ANyway it doesnt matter.But the gameplay shud rock.

LM lets concentrate on AI please.I want to hit sixes :lol

@ILike_MadPeople: why do you come on here to stir up trouble?? I dont get it...

I am only going to say this once. All of this work has been done from scratch, by me and members of this forum. The pitch was done from scratch by me. Despite that kind of being a compliment (that we could make graphics as good as EA with our limited resources), i know you didn't mean it as one, and I'm offended by your comments - you also insulted JK. If you continue to cause trouble in this forum i am going to request to have you banned. So far you have only been trying to cause arguments and negativity.

When you have made a great cricket game let me know and i'll be the first to comment on it.

You really have no idea how many hours myself and JK have put into this project and i wont have people like you making ridiculous accusations. I have played cricket 2005 and BLIC and see no resemblance, the stumps are not "very small" (you are the only one that thinks so). This forum is respectful and appreciative, but once in a while people like you come around. If you continue in this way you are not welcome.

Like i said, if people have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism i am all ears. I dont want people lying to me telling it's great when they see something that is not good, but nothing you have said so far has been constructive, just negativity for the sake of negativity.

PS: If you want to hit sixes then go play Cricket2005 or BLIC

That is all.

LM

daleroy

School Cricketer
LM

I fully agree and support the ban on this troll.

Keep up the good work and ignore him!!!

Leon

rickyp

International Coach
as much as im looking forward to picking this up for nothing, you should really look into selling this game, you would make a killing

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Yeh because youve worked your but off on this game.

jdbais

International Cricketer
Haven't been on here for a while so I haven't been keeping up to date on the progress but I must say the screens look bloody awesome. Well done mate and keep up the good work.

koeloe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great stuff L.M.

Looking forward to the bowler animations :happy :happy

I_LikeMadPeople

School Cricketer
koeloe said:
Great stuff L.M.

Looking forward to the bowler animations :happy :happy
Ya i want all bowlers actions correct.I dont like BLIC actions.ALL look the same.

rudeypooh

Club Captain
legend_master got it hand it to you bro, amazing stuff :cheers

srk121

International Coach
embi said:
How old are you mate?

embi just ignore him. and lets stay on topic guys. and L.M. we all members from this forum are with you in progress of this great game mate. your dedication towards this game is nothing less than great mate. please don't get bother by some post made negativily. continue doing great job that you have been doing mate.

Cheers :D

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Mate, just had a look right now, LM great stuff, keep up Budd,

Usy

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Madman said:
hey guys i think I_LikeMadPeople has made a few decent suggestions in the threads on this forum, but the way he expresses these comments is not good, maybe he hasnt known the english language for very long or hasnt been on another forum before

please dont accuse me of being on his side or anything because i'm not

Madman,

yes, he has made some ok suggestions, but the way he has gone about it has been all wrong, despite us warning him. I majored in linguistics and trust me i know when someone has/does not have enough of a command of the English language...dont worry, we are not associating you with him ;)

LM

srk121 said:
embi just ignore him. and lets stay on topic guys. and L.M. we all members from this forum are with you in progress of this great game mate. your dedication towards this game is nothing less than great mate. please don't get bother by some post made negativily. continue doing great job that you have been doing mate.

Cheers :D

Thanks for the support :)

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Great work so far, LM. So, when are you going to release some screen shots? Can't wait to see, but take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread