Good Things About The Game Are...

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good stuff! I am dissapointed though that one of them managed to get double figures. That doesn't seem right!:D You have must have unlocked some kind of secret from them. Whenever I venture onto the spinning side of things I get clobbered big time. Having said that I haven't done all the Legends tutorials on spinning yet. Who knows it might help me.

The reason why I said that the spinners are broken is that you have to bowl on an even fuller length with them to get results than you do with pacemen. You have to pretty much bowl in the blockhole. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but in order for the spin imparted to the ball to have effect, it needs to bounce, doesn't it? :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It went dropped, 4, 6 caught :p
Would have preferred a lower R/R too.

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

The reason why I said that the spinners are broken is that you have to bowl on an even fuller length with them to get results than you do with pacemen. You have to pretty much bowl in the blockhole. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but in order for the spin imparted to the ball to have effect, it needs to bounce, doesn't it? :)

You can bowl a bit shorter than that. I get it to bounce and hit the top of off.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It went dropped, 4, 6 caught :p
Would have preferred a lower R/R too.

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

You can bowl a bit shorter than that. I get it to bounce and hit the top of off.

Would you be so good as to post some videos? Whenever I drop shorter, the batsmen clatter me! I would love to be able to use spinners in the game...

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would you be so good as to post some videos? Whenever I drop shorter, the batsmen clatter me! I would love to be able to use spinners in the game...

If you bowl short using a spinner, always spin the bowl as much as you can.

And when you bowl with a pace bowler, simply bowl it on the yellow spot.

Users who are viewing this thread