Hindi Music Thread

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
I have been really out of touch with Hindi music for long time. Last song I like was Bin Tere from IHLS. Have not even herd songs of Anjana Anjani.

I basically rely on the music I hear in the Gym these days.
You missed Arjit Singh

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Sample size is too small as I have listened to the songs very less but getting Arjit Singh for Tiger 3 ruined the album.
Dil Diyan Gallan to Ruan is a sad journey for me.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Sample size is too small as I have listened to the songs very less but getting Arjit Singh for Tiger 3 ruined the album.
Dil Diyan Gallan to Ruan is a sad journey for me.
While Dil Diyan Gallan was amazing, Ruaan on its level is great. Arijit and Atif cannot be compared and should not be compared. The meaning and the setting the song is for is amazing and well shot as well

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
While Dil Diyan Gallan was amazing, Ruaan on its level is great. Arijit and Atif cannot be compared and should not be compared. The meaning and the setting the song is for is amazing and well shot as well
I am not comparing them I am comparing the album. Tiger 3 is a disappointment in front of Tiger 2.
I just don't feel Ruaan.
On topic of Arijit, I feel his recent songs are mostly very similar (I may be wrong as I am not listening songs that much these days, plus Arijit is becoming a turnoff). In the past I think I defended him in this same thread.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I am not comparing them I am comparing the album. Tiger 3 is a disappointment in front of Tiger 2.
I just don't feel Ruaan.
On topic of Arijit, I feel his recent songs are mostly very similar (I may be wrong as I am not listening songs that much these days, plus Arijit is becoming a turnoff). In the past I think I defended him in this same thread.
Its the same with all franchise films. Ek Tha Tiger was amazing, Tiger 2 ok and Tiger 3 dint have many so decent.

Just like how all Raaz franchise songs have gone downhill, Rohit Shetty’s cop universe or Dabaang. The first one so good and the latest one as shitty as the movie.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Its the same with all franchise films. Ek Tha Tiger was amazing, Tiger 2 ok and Tiger 3 dint have many so decent.

Just like how all Raaz franchise songs have gone downhill, Rohit Shetty’s cop universe or Dabaang. The first one so good and the latest one as shitty as the movie.
That's the difference Tiger 1 and Tiger 2 stood on their own for me while Tiger 3 fells flat.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
That's the difference Tiger 1 and Tiger 2 stood on their own for me while Tiger 3 fells flat.
I agree. Also Tiger 3 had less songs which I am all in for.

My current go to jam is Pehle bhi mein!

Users who are viewing this thread