International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is this step forward to new game?bullshit this happens in career my player is kevin and anderson making 95 runs and with two anderson.
Why are you complaining so much? Anderson came at 8. I think you have to stop complaining and be positive about the game.

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Is there a way to improve stamina? I must have missed it when looking at the attributes. What is it under?
I've looked a bunch of times and I can't find it either! And my overal is up to 41 and still hasn't changed. I really hope it's not broken haha

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've looked a bunch of times and I can't find it either! And my overal is up to 41 and still hasn't changed. I really hope it's not broken haha
Could be tied to age or experience? Like once you have played a season it may go up? It will be interesting to see how it does go up though! Maybe @MattW can shed some light?

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Could be tied to age or experience? Like once you have played a season it may go up? It will be interesting to see how it does go up though! Maybe @MattW can shed some light?
I'd played 2 seasons but I'm not far off being selected for the state side so it might change in four day cricket, hopefully.. otherwise I'll be bowling some slow spells haha

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
4. When playing the tutorials a few stood out as not following the logic pattern on the screen namely the speed modifiers and the length modifiers. If you followed what was written on the screen the length modifier would never work as you have to hold the L1/R1 button in before pressing the length which the screen categorically doesn't tell you to do.

Is this true? I thought the whole point of it was that you could tap during the run up to change it, which would be useful if you thought the batsman was going to attack or something. I didn't realise you had to choose before selecting the delivery type?

I have a query on improving your physical attibutes, does anyone know how these work? Unless I'm being thick, this doesnt work in the same way as adding skill points to specific batting, bowling and fielding skills. I've also noticed that they do not increase when your player levels up.

Ive played over half a season and my allrounders cardio fitness is stuck on 22, meaning he's blowing out of his backside after 8 balls into his spelll.....

I'd be curious to find out about this too, as I've seen that you don't seem to be able to improve them manually like the other skills. Do they increase automatically as you progress?

Shame to hear the late cut shots are being neutered in the game. Could never play shots like that on the previous game personally (not sure if it was in there) but I've been really enjoying playing them in the Academy demo. Was looking forward to pulling them out in a proper match. Has anyone had any luck getting them past the fielders?

Last edited:

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
Its got to be a bug into 3rd season and im a fringe state player for shield and one day member is expected for selection no change in those stats at all for me. Love the game reckon it will be a real gem after a few patches!

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Oops, replied in the wrong thread last post. >_<

Well, can anyone tell me how you can advance down the crease. I pressed RB, but I played a really early sweep. Is it something like you press down on the right stick on the Xbox controller?

Tap RB before the bowler completes their run up, then you have some options:

Push right stick only - aerial shot
Push right stick and hold RT - ground shot
Right stick down - defensive push
Right stick down and hold RT - defensive block

At least that's what I've found in the demo. :)

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'd played 2 seasons but I'm not far off being selected for the state side so it might change in four day cricket, hopefully.. otherwise I'll be bowling some slow spells haha
Really hope it's not a bug because if it is it will be likely that we would have to restart our career modes which would be woeful scenes.

Owkinahelpyou

School Cricketer
I wish I could play my career, in my first first class match other team has taken the new ball and the umpire won't let the bowler bowl won't work at all. Anyone know how to fix this?

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just been picked for the state side after one and a half seasons of clubT20. Wasn't exactly the highest amount of runs scored within the competition on the statistics page (think I was maybe 15th) with only one 50 for the season. Playing on pro difficulty and normal selection. Thoroughly enjoying the game so far. Really loved smashing a straight drive back past the bowler for 4.

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Is this true? I thought the whole point of it was that you could tap during the run up to change it, which would be useful if you thought the batsman was going to attack or something. I didn't realise you had to choose before selecting the delivery type?

That's honestly how it was working in the tutorial. I was doing what it told you to do and it wasn't scoring me the point to move me on. As soon as I held it down and selected length it did. Pressing the speed one at exactly the right time seemed to be another trouble too.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
That's honestly how it was working in the tutorial. I was doing what it told you to do and it wasn't scoring me the point to move me on. As soon as I held it down and selected length it did. Pressing the speed one at exactly the right time seemed to be another trouble too.

You can select a length like you normally would do, and as the bowler is running up select a new length with L1, R1 and pressing the original length again.... for example.... you pick triangle for full pitch, as he is running up you see him coming up select R1 (shorter), then press triangle again. The first instruction on this tutorial is wrong! it makes it look like you select length then tap R1,L1 and thats it, but the full instruction says different

Don_Bradman_Cricket_17_20161218110902.jpg

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
You can select a length like you normally would do, and as the bowler is running up select a new length with L1, R1 and pressing the original length again.... for example.... you pick triangle for full pitch, as he is running up you see him coming up select R1 (shorter), then press triangle again. The first instruction on this tutorial is wrong! it makes it look like you select length then tap R1,L1 and thats it, but the full instruction says different

Don_Bradman_Cricket_17_20161218110902.jpg
Ahhh. This is the issue then because no-one is going to read the full thing when there is a button prompt list at the side. Would be great if those could be updated then as it is definitely mega-confusing for anyone who is doing what they're told but not progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread