How are you doing in your career?

mani761

Club Captain
These all player are duplicated after getting best.

Batsman
fawad alam
marcus harris
sam heazlett
tamim iqbal
rob quiney
nathan reardon
k braithwaite
v kohli
khalid latif
marnus labuschange
chris lynn
m samuels

allrounder
moen ali
jack wildermuth
shakib ul hasan

Bowlers

jason floros
mustafizur rehman
tom smith
sohail tanveer
m.starc
wes agar
fawad ahmed
james bazely
m.beer
daniel christain
james anderson
jackson coleman
ben cutting
luke feldman
sohail khan
james muirhead
jake reed
mark steketee
mitch swepson

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do you boost stamina and run speed and fatigue attributes in career?

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Is it possible to edit the club teams prior to entering your career? Would love to be able to assign some smaller grounds to the teams rather than having club games played in huge stadiums.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
When you are selecting club sides you can press triangle/Y and edit the particular team, from there you can assign stadiums.

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
First man of the match in my career nice three wickets it's slowly coming together I like the fact you have to work to get your wickets it's so satisfying though when you do! Is it sad every time I get a wicket with my career player I do a little fist pump ? :D

Attachments

• IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 184

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Oh oh oh captain fantastic

Attachments

• IMG_4487.JPG
    IMG_4487.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
Reactions: DAP

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Went after the trophy the 50 in 25 balls kept going at that rate
kept going at that rate hard to slow down once you start slogging out shortly after my century 107 and out was gutted superhero catch proper pissed me off

Attachments

• IMG_4488.JPG
    IMG_4488.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 189

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hooking into the career mode, having a ball just got selected for domestic state, jeeze the first class games go on for a bit. My character is a batting all round wrist spinner, no more than a part timer with the ball; first game for NSW and I bowled 35 overs (finished on 2-115)! Crazy long stint but hopefully I'll get a solid whack of xp points. Looking for a half century at least in the second innings.

Quick question, my game does not seem to register a prize for completing objectives or in anyway add xp for my player (aside from the usual after a game). Anyone else had this problem or know a work around?

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hooking into the career mode, having a ball just got selected for domestic state, jeeze the first class games go on for a bit. My character is a batting all round wrist spinner, no more than a part timer with the ball; first game for NSW and I bowled 35 overs (finished on 2-115)! Crazy long stint but hopefully I'll get a solid whack of xp points. Looking for a half century at least in the second innings.

Quick question, my game does not seem to register a prize for completing objectives or in anyway add xp for my player (aside from the usual after a game). Anyone else had this problem or know a work around?
I think it's a bug where you'll need to sim a game and you'll get all the points that you have earned previous back dated to you it'll be fixed in next patch though I usually play five or so games then sim one and get my backdated points hope this helps

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I only bat. In my first career I finally made the qld state team after 2 seasons. I got selected for the BBL first. I have a respectable average of about 40 in my first dom season as an opener (I've replaced Renshaw as opener - he'd be cursing). I then go selected for the Nz 20/20 then the Bangladesh 20/20 then PAK 20/20 but declined. Unless I'm mistaken you can only play in one 20/20 tourney right? Eh I'm currently playing in the NZ tourney but I missed the BBL. I thought they might run consequently or after the end of the state shield season - is this right?

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I only bat. In my first career I finally made the qld state team after 2 seasons. I got selected for the BBL first. I have a respectable average of about 40 in my first dom season as an opener (I've replaced Renshaw as opener - he'd be cursing). I then go selected for the Nz 20/20 then the Bangladesh 20/20 then PAK 20/20 but declined. Unless I'm mistaken you can only play in one 20/20 tourney right? Eh I'm currently playing in the NZ tourney but I missed the BBL. I thought they might run consequently or after the end of the state shield season - is this right?
I'm a bowling all rounder don't suppose you have any advice for batting really struggling

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I would say to play ground shots so you don't hit it in the air. Might only get singles at the start but could pay off long term
Thank you I'm guessing it's trial and error I struggled on dbc14 at the start so hopefully it'll get better you on console?

Users who are viewing this thread