How are you doing in your career?

D

Deleted member 46200

Batting all rounder and leg spin (wrist).
Matches played 25
Not outs 6
Runs 247
Top score 27*
Av 16.47
Str rate 104.22
Fifties 0

Bowling, You suck? better figures than mine 34-24-34!
Wickets 10
Aver 35.60
Economy rate 5.58
Dots 226
Pregnancy 1 (It is Mitchells)
Cakes baked 10
Nag rating 65% mostly the ginger girl who has it in for me plays for Joondalup (bitch).

Selection status for Australia, get drunk and get laid find a rich man and settle down.
Selection status for England, when can you turn up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaneo

Club Captain
Batting all rounder and leg spin (wrist).
Matches played 25
Not outs 6
Runs 247
Top score 27*
Av 16.47
Str rate 104.22
Fifties 0

Bowling, You suck? better figures than mine 34-24-34!
Wickets 10
Aver 35.60
Economy rate 5.58
Dots 226
Pregnancy 1 (It is Mitchells)
Cakes baked 10
Nag rating 65% mostly the ginger girl who has it in for me plays for Joondalup (bitch).

Selection status for Australia, get drunk and get laid find a rich man and settle down.
Selection status for England, when can you turn up.
There not bad at all im first drop and leg spinner...you?

vdon

School Cricketer
hi,

Is any one else having issues with stats not being updated in career mode???. I had this same issue after patch#2 so I started a new career and it was good until Tuesday, then my stats stopped adding up and updating

Thanks

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just won the first year of my career! :D Finished third, won all 3 finals. I feel quite useless at times considering the stamina bug but scored my first MOM in the final.. 16 (14) and 2/22 (4) was pretty meh... but deemed worthy I guess! :) What difficulty is everyone playing on? I'm playing medium and if it weren't for the stamina bug (after 7 or so games an ideal shot would get caught in covers and resorting to ground play from there on out) I think it would be a bit on the easy side...

Also, not sure if it's a bug or meant to count, but a team mate hit a 119m 6 while i was at the non strikers end and I won the badge for it... Seems a bit odd..[DOUBLEPOST=1485518064][/DOUBLEPOST]Also CazC30, in your signature... do you mean quiet, instead of quite? :)

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi,

Is any one else having issues with stats not being updated in career mode???. I had this same issue after patch#2 so I started a new career and it was good until Tuesday, then my stats stopped adding up and updating

Thanks

I had a problem with this until the latest update.. which took over half an hour to update a 28mb file.. is this typical for steam? 'allocating hard drive space' took 20 min, longer than it took when I first dloaded the actual game through steam.

Edit: my 'wrong stats' auto updated to correct once most recent patch was installed

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Currently batting at 8 from 36 balls..The pitch is really spinning and its getting very challenging to maneuver around...

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I had a problem with this until the latest update.. which took over half an hour to update a 28mb file.. is this typical for steam? 'allocating hard drive space' took 20 min, longer than it took when I first dloaded the actual game through steam.
Yeah, I had the same experience. I think it's probably the installer that Big Ant use as opposed to a steam issue. Good to know for next time as I'll start an update well before I want to play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread